Primary

A few days later and yet again, Jimin watched as Yoongi only ate his cucumbers before leaving early.

What the hell was he doing?

Jimin paid for his sandwich and strotted out of the cafeteria in search for the two rascals.

Instead his eyes met a minty haired man, walking out of the school.

The orange haired boy stopped in his tracks. The students, were allowed to go out of the school during lunch to get food, but the very few eating places in the block usually didn't interest students as they were pretty far for the lazy teens. That with the fact that Yoongi already had a sandwich he wasn't eating in hand triggered Jimin's inner Sherlock Holmes.

He followed the older.

Well he wasn't really 'following' him, he was just coincidentally wondering in the same direction.

They walked for a little less than fifteen minutes, the older never noticing his presence. The streets weren't very busy at this hour and Jimin had absolutely no idea were this was taking him.

Yoongi's silhouette suddenly stopped.

Jimin quickly hid behind a street corner and waited, for the first time noticing the happy laughs and shouts of children.

The primary school.

A black gate separated Yoongi from a girl he recognised well.

"Yoongi!" Naho chirped.

Jimin heart fluttered as Yoongi kneeled down to her and chuckled. He could only see a small part of the side of Yoongi's face from his hideout but he didn't miss his loving expression and his large hand patting the girl's braided hair.

"Here you go Naho. I'm sorry i can't cook you any bentos like your friends." He said softly before opening the plastic wrapping.

"Did you take the cucumbers out?" Naho asked with puppy eyes and a pouty face.

Jimin almost felt guilty thinking Yoongi was weird for only eating cucumbers, turned out he was actually doing it for his younger sister.

"As always princess." Yoongi chuckled as he looked at the girl lovingly.

In the three weeks Jimin had stayed at the school, he had almost never seen Yoongi talk, let alone smile. It was almost hard to believe he was such a marshmallow inside.

Jimin smiled softly at Yoongi's brotherly love.

Naho grinned before she took a big bite out of the sandwich. She smiled happily before looking at Yoongi.

"Thank you Yoongi!"

The said boy chuckled and pated the small girls black hair yet again.

"Here you go." Naho offered her brother a bite of her sandwich." You didn't eat anything did you?"

Yoongi's eyes widened a little before he smiled gratefully.

"Don't worry, i ate your cucumbers" He said before standing back up.

Jimin slightly frowned, first because who would ever refuse a bite of such a delicious looking food and second because having four thin slices of basically 90% water wasn't considered 'eating'.

"Bye Naho, I'll come by very early to wait for you, don't go and wait for me okay?"

"Yes Yoongi!" Naho chirped.

Yoongi smiled before placing his lips on the girls forehead and leaving

Jimin felt heavy trying to digest all the cuteness he had witnessed. But a few questions still popped into his kind.

Something still felt odd about Yoongi's behaviour.