Investigation

"Jungkook?"

Yoongi knew Jungkook?

But i thought Jungkook hated him?

Jimin looked through the papers to find an explanation before seeing almost all of them had a the name 'Jungkook' scribbled somewere along the lyrics.

He chose ins of the papers the name hadn't been crossed and looked at the title.

He turned back to the computer and typed the name into the software.

He scrolled through the  tracks before finding the one he waas looking for.

He pressed play and was emediatly greeted with a soft and high voice.

Jungkook can sing?

He listened to the whole track, admiring both of their voices and Yoongi's song.

He smiled widely before looking through other papers to find songs.

Unfortunatly he noticed something very odd.

On a lot of tracks, Jungkook's name had been crossed out and others didn't have his name at all.

He looked through the software, being extreamly careful not to wake his hyung as he looked through the tracks.

His first one was about five years ago.

Yoongi was 13 when he composed his first song?

As he listened to it, he could reconized the older's voice, even tho it was prematured it definitely belonged to Yoongi. And again, another soft voice, probably still Jungkook.

That meant Jungkook and Yoongi had known each other for over 5 years!

Why did no one ever tell him?

Why did they not talk to each other?

Why did Jungkook hate Yoongi?

He had no idea.

As he listened to the songs he noticed the first solo, and the first song that did not have Jungkook's singing voice.

He looked at the title as the music played without any singer, before checking the date.

07/05/2015.

That was 3 years ago.

That meant something must have happened arounded three years ago.

But what?

Jimin checked one last time fr any songs that had his donsaeng's voice but found none.

Instead, he was greeted with another voice, slighly deeper.

As he checked the date he found out the track was from the 10/08/2015, or around three moths after Jungkook's voice stopped appearing in the songs.

He looked through the papers again and found the name of the mysterious singer and rapper:

Hosoek?

Who was that?

He had never heard of that name and didn't now anyone from their class called Hosoek.

Inspector Jimin took. a few moments to rewind all his discoveries.

So apparently Yoongi and Jungkook used to be friends around five years ago, the older was around thirteen and he composed music.

Then two years later, wich was around three from present time, they stopped being friends, leaving Yoongi with no vocal for his songs.
A few months later he started rapping with ankther unknown named Hosoek.

Conclusion:

Seeing as Yoongi is very closed and Jungkook always avoids the topic, the only resource left for his investigation was a certain Hosoek.

Jimin sighed as his head pounded from all the thinking.

At least now he knew why Yoongi didn't get enough sleep, he was just staying up late to compose and write songs.

He smiled and took off his headphones, saving Yoongi's work and shutting down his computer before he started to clean all the papers, putting them back in their original place on the desk for his hyung not to get suspicious.

This was going to be one hell of an investigation...