Trip

They finally arrived at school, each going their seperate ways to their lockers.

When Jimin arrived in the classroom he was met with a very excited Taehyung, launching his arms around his neck and looling at him with a huge boxy smile.

"What's up Tae?" Jimin laughed.

"You didn't hear? We are having a class trip to Daegu!"

"Daegu? Isn't that your hometown?"

"Yeah! We are going next week!" Taehyung said.

"That's really cool Tae" Jimin laughed before walking to Jungkook.

"Guess we will be going in the same room huh?" He said looking at Jungkook.

"Of course."

The class settled as the teacher came in. She announced the trip an handed out papers for more infromation.

The whole class was stoked and very noisy, already making plans for the schedueled free time.

The teacher asked the class to form into little groups. As she did, Jungkook Taehyung and Jimin all looked at each other with a smirk.

After the limitted time to make the groups, the teacher walked towards the three friends and whispered.

"Min Yoongi doesn't gave a group. I thought maybe because Jungkook went to the same school as him, you could maybe accept him."

The three exchanged a look before Taehyung, being the friendly and accepting marshmallow he is, spoke up with a smile.

"Of course Teacher-nim. You can put us all in the same room." He said.

The teacher smiled and walked back to her desk.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a glare.

"What a hell Tae."

"Get over it Kook, Min Yoongi has spent the last three tears alone." Taehyung said.

"He deserved it." Jungkook spat.

"No one deserves to be abandoned by their best friend." Taehyung shot back.

Jungkook shut up and glared at his table.

After class, Jimin and Taehyung left the class alone as Jungkook refused to leave.

"Stubborn idiot." Taehyung muttered as he sat on the grass.

"They were best friends?" Jimin asked as he took a bight of his sandwich.

"Yeah. But Yoongi fucked up big time and know Jungkook is being a childish bitch about it."

"You knew Yoongi too?" He asked.

"No, i met Jungkook after their fight but he told me about him."

"What did he say?"

"That's not for me to tell."

A/N:

Sorry for this very fucked up plot and bad writing but please bare with me🙏🙏