Boxers

A/N:

Happy 60th Chapter!

thanks for sticking with me this long!

Yoongi and Jimin walked back to their house. They were both refreshed and Yoongi was looking more alive each day.

They were both headed up together and let their bags fall on tye floor.

Both of them headed for a shower and washed themslefves

They still had a little bit of time on their hands so the boys decided to finally tidy the room.

The small space was completely packed with their stuff.

Of course in the four months the boy had known each other, it was no surprise the two teans would end up trashing the room.

Jimin's matrass was completley covered in empty snacks, pizza boxes and dirty laundry.

Yoongi's bed was drowned in black clothes and towels and his desk was submerged in paperwork.

The cupboards were wide open and completly enpty as all clothes laid on the floor.

Jimin stopped in front of the battlefiled, examining the casualties as he worried he would never win this war against hoarding.

Yoongi came up behind him with a plastic bag and a laundry basket.

"Let's get to work." He sighed as he tiptoes between the unidentifiable bodies laying on the floor.

Jimin trashed all his empty snacks and any left over foods as Yoongi took care of the dirty laundry.

Being the same size and measurements, the boys had started to mix up their clothes. Of course they never did with statement pieces or obvious clothing, but some shirts had definitely stuck to both bodies.

As he went to take the trash outside the room, Jimin tried pulling his pants firgher up kn his waist.

Before he did, Yoongi got a very quick glance if Jimin's red waist band.

When the younger came back, he got corner by Yoongi who grabbed his waist and pulled him closer.

"W-woah hyung." Breathed Jimin as Yoongi looked down.

Jimin culped, looking down and following Yoongi's gaze.

The older's pale fingers trailed the rim of his sweatpants before hooking his index under the fabric.

He gently pulled on the fabric, making Jimin gasp as he felt his belly botton and hip bones exposed.

"Aren't those boxers mine?" The older murmured huskily.

Jimin looked down as well to notcie that the boxers were indeed not his.

His face flushed as he emediatly felt extremely embarassed.
He was wearing his cushes underwear.

"That's sexy." Yoongi whispered huskily.

Nevertheless, Jimin still heard him clearly, he was now staring at him with very wide eyes.

Yoongi slid his other hand to Jimin's hip. Both of his hands now on his waist. One of them hooked in his boxers and the other against his hot skin, under his flowy shirt.

The two boys looked at each other, both feeling the attraction for one another.

Yoongi's eyes dropped to Jimin's lips as he bit his, he softly pulled the younger closer to him, their belts almost touching.

'Faggot! I did not raise you like this!'

Yoongi suddenly looked away, finishing his collect of dirty laundry after his large hands left Jimin's skin.

Leaving a flustered and confused Jimin.