Mixed signals

"Kookie i am confused!"

Sighed Jimin. He was layed on Jungkook's bed, looking at the cieling desperately as the younger tried to concentrate on his studying at his desk, on the other side of the room.

"What is it this time?" Asked the black haired boy ad he sighed, still writing his assay as he listened to the older with one ear.

"Yoongi hyung is sending me mixed signals." The older pouted.

Upon hearing the older's name coming out of Jimin's moth, Jungkook was suddenly intrested.

He pushed on his table to make his rolling chair slide smoothly towards his bed.

He turned the chair to be facing Jimin just as he hit the bed.

Jungkook looked at Jimin with his legs and arms crossed with a huge smirk at his lips.

"Yoongi hyung huh?" He said through his cheesier grin.

"Oh don't act like you didn't notice i had a crush on your childhood friend." Mumbled Jimin.

"Massive crush indeed."

Jimin glared at him from his lying possition before sitting up.

"I don't know if he likes me back or not." He pouted.

"Why don't you just talk it out with him?" Answered Jungkook as he rested his hand on his fist.

"Yoongi is as staright as a ruler. If i were to confess it would make things so awkward." Said Jimin.

Jungkook lauged.

"If he's as straight as a rular than why would he send you mixed signals?"

"Because he is dense as fuck!"

"Touché."

"You're not helping..."

Jimin sighed loudly and let himself fall back on his back.

"Didn't know you were that sexually frustrated."

"Am not."

"Hyung, you are horny all the time."

"Oh shut up." Mumbled the older as he hugged a pillow over his chest.

He kept rambling about how he found Yoongi to be the most hot and sexy human being existing when Jungkook's phone rang.

"Ah! Yoongi-hyung! What's up?" He said as he grinned towards the older.

Suddenly his smile fell and he stood up.

"What? why?!" He asked.

Jimin stood up as well, seing the distress on the maknae's face.

"Why don't you j-" Jungkook finally did what his hyung told and handed Jimin the phone.

"Hi hyung!" Said Jimin with a small smile at Jungkook.

"Jimin, I'm sorry but the cafe closed. I'm looking for a new job so I can't come home today. Think you can take care of Naho?" He asked.

"Hyung were are you."

"I'm in gagnam wae?"

"Wait for me."

A/N:

I'm such a good job at updating regularly.

Pat on the back for myself.

*shameless self-praising*