Suga (III)

A/N:

Hope you will like this chapter.

>few years later.<

"This will be your new coworker, please welcome him well." Said the manager as a mint haired boy entered the room.

He bowed down in respect before he looked up, immediately meeting Hoseok's eyes.

The taller recognised him instantly. Even though his appearance changed, his aura was still extremely intimidating.

"My name is Min Yoongi, please treat me well." He said emotionlessly before all the employees left back their stations.

The mint haired man quickly walked over to the talker that hadn't moved.

"You never saw anything, you never heard anything, you will never say anything. You have never seen me and this is our first encounter." He said very authoritatively.

Hoseok nodded before smiling.

"Thank you for saving me." He said genuinely.

"Yeah whatever." Said the older before walking away.

"Ah Suga!"

"Mhm?" Said the man as he turned around.

"That name suits you. Because you are pale and sweet just like sugar."

The older chuckled bitterly before turning.

"That's not why people called me Suga but okay. It's better to be compared to sweats than cocaine." He said.

***

"Hyung why did you sell sugar before." Hoseok asked as he slowly ate his sandwich on the swing.

"Paying bills." Said the older.

"What about your parents?"

"They kicked me out with my sister."

"Never knew you a sister."

"If I didn't I wouldn't really have any reason to be looking for money."

"What about for your own goods."

"If Naho didn't exist I would have no reason to be looking for goods."

"Why?"

"If she didn't exist I would probably have ended my life earlier."

Hoseok's eyes widened as he simply towards the older that still had that really careless expression.

"Who knew you were such a sweat marshmallow inside."

***

"Hyung?"

"Mhm."

"Why did you save me that day? I mean... You looked so cold and scary and intimidating and like such a badass, why did you even bother helping me?"

"I'm not that much of a monster."

"You sold cocaine, heroine, crack and weed. What part of that isn't monstrous."

He instantly regretted his words as he felt the older's hands grabbed his collar.

"Listen closely there. You are the only person that know my parents kicked me out,

the only person that knows about Suga,

the only person that knows I live alone with my little sister,

the only person who knows I work here to pay bills,

the only person who knows about all the shit I have been through.

The only person who has seen me broken and crying.

So I am putting on you the pressure of being the one friend who will always be by my side and always understand why I am who I am.

So I really don't want any bullshit coming from you." He said with a mix of pleading and authority.

Hoseok understood and slid his arms around the older's shoulders before pressing him against his chest tightly.

"Sorry hyung. I promise I will always be there for you." He said as the smaller boy gently cried in his shoulder.

"You better." Choked the older out.

***

"You've been really nice and happy these past few days, finally got laid?"

"Shut up."

*

Why are you smiliiiing?"

*

"You are spacing out again hyung~"

*

"I heard you laughing Hyung~ don't deny it."

*

"You smile more hyung, it suits you well."

*

"You seem really happy lately."

***

It all made sense to Hoseok now, the reason behind Yoongi being kicked out of his house, the reason he fell into selling drugs, the reason he got violent, the reason behind all of Yoongi's problems,

But the reason behind his recent happiness.

Yoongi was gay.

And in love with another man.