Alcohol*

A/N:
Hey everyone just wanted to clarify that the last chapters were indeed flashback and that Yoongi and Suga are the same person.

I'm sorry if that comfused you, and if you have any other questions please feel free to ask them.

"Park Jimin!" said a very strong voice from the end of the hallway as Jimin walked back to his class after eating lunch outside with Taehyung and Jungkook.

As the younger one turned around, his smile grew as he was met with the very familiar school nurse that was Kim Seokjin.

"Ah! Good afternoon, Mr. Kim." said the younger.

"Call me Jin."

"Then call me Jimin."

Both men smiled. Jimin started to walk back to class, however, Jin decided to follow him.

"How is Min Yoongi doing?" Jin asked.

"He seems fine." Said Jimin, trying to look back at a moment Yoongi had ever lazied off or not done his chores.

"That's not what his stats say," said the nurse.

Jimin stopped dead in his tracks and looked into the older's eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Min Yoongi came back to my office a few weeks ago -not that he had a choice- and I examined him. His stress levels fell impressively fast, the knots of muscles he has in his back due to anxiety have loosened a little and over all, he seems more calm."

At those words, Jimin smiled. With the few months he had spent with the older, he had really grown attached.

"However, his exhaustion has remained the same if not worse: he can't concentrate, his eyes are glossy, pale skin, shaky hands, and more. He either suffers from insomnia, or he just has a hectic schedule. The kid is completely drained. He looks like he does a lot of physical activities; not only is he fit, but he is also really skinny, probably because of lost appetite.

I estimated he has around 5 hours of strong physical activity and probably less than 4 hours of sleep everyday."

Dr. Jin listed all his observations and warnings as the younger's smile progressively faded. He had no idea his hyung was this over worked, they usually seemed to go to bed at the same time and Yoongi never let his tiredness show.

That made Jimin worried. It seemed like the older one was a little too good at hiding his feelings.

"If this continues, he might die." The blonde snapped back to reality as he heard those words.

He faked a smile and walked back to class, all happiness from his face completely gone.

He nodded to himself as he hurried back to class.

"Wow Jimin, what the hell happened to you?" asked Jungkook as he saw Jimin's pained expression.

The older's brain was completely overheating. He didn't answer his friend's question and just sat in his seat.

He looked around as voices in his head started shouting at him.

Yoongi hyung might die.

A lot of them said.

He could feel his heart pounding in his head as it gradually beat faster. His eyes caught on said boy's raven hair.

Yoongi hyung might die.

The voices repeated.

He wasn't able to concentrate for the rest of the lesson, completely drowned in his thoughts.

It took him a few minutes to realise that the bell had rung.

He ran out, rushing through the hallways before jumping down almost all of the stairs to continue his chase outside.

He walked inside the first shop he could see and panted at the entrance.

"I need alcohol." He breathed.