Bus ride

A/N:
SORRY FOR LONG WAIT!
Hope you still enjoy my stories!

Jimin and Yoongi naturally sat next to each other, Taehyung and Jungkook both sitting infront of them.

The bus started the engine and all the students started chatting.

Jimin and Yoongi stayed comfortably silent as Jimin played on his phone.

After a while Yoongi took out and plugged his headphones into his ears.

Jimin pouted, thinking his hyung would forget him if he listend to music, he looked out through the window and frowned.

Then, Yoongi handed him a headphone, not making eye contact as he scrolled through his music.

Jimin chuckled and took the headphone, sliding it in his ear.

He smiled as the music started playing, he looked at the older and put a hand behind his pale one, bringing the phone closer to his eyes as his fingers touched the older's.

He scrolled through the music and nodded as he liked the style Yoongi was into. He slipped the phone out of the pale hand and opened the camera.

He raised tho phone up and took a selfie.

Yoongi chuckled and took his phone back, examining the photo before saving it carefully.

The blonde smiled and shifted in his seat to rest his head on the others shoulder comfortably.

He folded his legs to his chest and put his bare feet on the seat, his knees falling over Yoongi's thighs.

He closed his eyes his eyes and slid his hand in the pocket of the older's black sweater.

He chuckled as he felt Yoongi's stomach raise with his slow breaths.

The raven haired sighed contently before slinding his pale hand in his pocket as well.

Their fingertips lightly touched, both of their breaths hitching before Jimin slowly slid his hand further into the pocket, lacing his fingers through Yoongi's.

Their connected hands rested on Yoongi's stomach, safely hidden in his black sweater pocket.

Yoongi rested his head on Jimin soft hair and gently stroked Jimin's hand with his thumb.

Both of them chuckled at their little secret before the fell a sleep.

***

Jimin woke up a few houres later, his hand still holding Yoongi's and his headphone still plugged in his ear.

He looked to see Taehyung grinning as he looked through the small space between the seats.

He was still a little dazed to realise that Taehyung was seeing him being very close with Yoongi even though they tried to keep their friendship a secret.

"I didn't know you had a soft spot for the class bad boy." Taehyung whispered to Jimin, both Yoongi and Jungkook still asleep.

At the comment, Jimin fully woke up and straightened up, his hand sliding away from Yoongi's.

The fast movement woke the older up.

His eyes fluttered open and he licked his dry lips before sliding his own hand out of the sweater pocket.

He looked up to Taehyung that had slid his head through the small gap.

"So Min Yoongi. Nice to finally meet you." Taehyung said.

"Finally?" The older questioned.

"Yeah. I've been hearing a lot about you from Jungkook." He said.

Yoongi sighed and slid a hand through his hair as he licked his lips.

"Don't worry Yoongi-hyung. Seeing how adorable you are with Chimchim right here i'm willing to give you a chance." He said.

Jimin smiled as small blush krept to his cheeks.

Yoongi blushed as well and his eyes smiled.

"Thank you, Taehyung." He said.

Taehyung grinned and held out his big hand.

"Sure, Yoongi-hyung."

Paper heartsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara