Walk

Yoongi and Jimin walked to school at the same time for the very first time since they had known each other.

Usually they would take turns to drop Naho at the primary school but this time she had insisted on going alone.

Jimin convised Yoongi not to worry and to just trust her, to which he agreed.

They had been chatting, Jimin with his usual smile on his face and Yoongi wearing a small chuckle as Jimin talked about his fun experiences at the dance studio.

After Jimin had heard about Yoongi being beet by his parents, he promised himslef never to hurt the other, to always love him and care for him. His top priority was now to make him feel loved and happy.

So here he was, trying to make him laugh by telling jokes and funny past stories.

As he finished his story about how Jungkook had been humiliated by the teacher for ripping his pants because of his thighs being too thick, Yoongi finally spoke up.

"I didn't know you danced with Jungkook."

"I tjought you would say: ' I didn't know Jungkook danced '." Said the younger.

"I knew that. Jungkook and I went to primary together."

"Really?!" Jimin exclaimed. He had guessed that they would have met at school, but was surprised Yoongi didn't aboid the subject like he usually did.

"Mhm."

I guess he trusts me mkre know.

"You don't talk anymore?" Jimin asked, pretty sure he was into touchy subjext territory.

"No, we grew appart before highschool." He said.

Yoongi always had this talent to answer without any details, wich made Jimin's job a lot more difficult.

"Is this why you never talk to me in school, and avoid me." Said Jimin.

Yoongi's lips pulled into a small chuckled.

Making Jimin feel attacked inside.

"You noticed that."

"Well yeah obviously. You were like that all the time when we first met, then you opened up a little when we started sharing the room. But at school it's like we don't know each other."

"Well, i guess it's with Jungkook, but also because I don't know if you would have become this loved and popular if you hung out with 'gangster Yoongi'." He said, mimicking quotation marks with his fingers.

Jimin laughed before bending his way to close the small space between their faces.

"Did you just say i was loved and popular." He teased with a wide smirk.

Yoongi slighlty blushed and looked away, hiding his face with one hand.

"Oh shut up." He muttered.

Jimin laughed before he walked even closer, sliding an arm around Yoongi and teasing him further.

"Aww is Yoongi embarrassed. Are you blushing." He said as he tried to pull the pale hand away from his adorable flushed face.

"Yah shut up." He said as he slapped Jimin's chest playfully.

Jimin laughed and looked at Yoongi as his blush and his smile faded.

Suddenly Jimin stopped, making the older stop too.

"You should smile more hyung." Said Jimin.

Yoongi chuckled, making Jimin soft.

"Make me." He said with a challenging tone.

"Aish, you're something." He said, continuing his walk.

After a few moments of silence, Jimin spoke again.

"Thinking about it. Why did you not tell everyone the rumors were fake."

"Who would have believed me?" He scoffed.

"Me." Jimin said honestly.

Yoongi chuckled.

"Thanks Jiminie."

A/N:

!Warning!

I will be spamming you with updates later.

Thanks to IsabellaCarlaLopez for all her support.

Hope you like the fluff~