Sexuality

As both boys stood in each other's arms, Jimin decided to break the silence.

"Wait... You're gay?" He asked with a raised brow as he looked up to the boy.

"Mhm." He simply hummed, looking away.

"Why didn't you tell me." Asked Jimin gently.

Yoongi sighed, finally taking the courrage to look at the other.

"My sexuality has always been the source of my problemes, it took everything away from me. My family, my friends, my home... I didn't want it to distroy the one thing that was going well in my life." He answered truthfully.

Jimin chuckled slighlty and tiptoed to peck Yoongi's lips. He then looked in the other's dark eyss before pulling him in a tight hug.

"When i told my parents... My father yelled at me before leaving without a word. My mother completely lost it when he left and she became the monster she is now. I stayed for Naho, but then she kicked me out and told me she never wanted to see me again.
A few days later, when i came back, she threw Naho at me and told me i had 'contaminated' her. I was 13 years old."

Jimin rubbed soothing circles on his hyung's back as he spoke. He didn't cry, simply telling his story with such sadness it made Jimin's eyes water.

"I've tried to fix myslef but it doesn't work. I'm stuck the way i am and there's nothing i can do about it."

He took a few moments of silence, taking a deep breath and inhaling Jimin's sweat sent as he gently tightened the grasp around his waist.

"W-when you came into my life i was completely destabilised. I was so used to the gray routine of not feeling anything that when you talked to me, it made me feel things i was scared of feeling. I tried to surpress my feelings for you but... You kept making my job harder. I'm sorry Jimin. I'm sorry for ruining our friendship."

Jimin smiled and cupped Yoongi's cheeks, looking at him with a sparkle in his eyes.

"So dramatic." He joked as his eyes darted to the older's lips.

He gently pecked him, his hands squeezing his cheeks.

"Friendship my ass. From the start i never really saw you as a friend. At first i was a little scared of you to be honest. Then i learned to know you better, and I instantly fell for you. I kind of saw you as the straight crush i could never have. I also tried to forget my feelings. But you kept leading me on more and it drove me crazy.
But in the end, i'm happy i cherished these feelings i have for you."

Jimin finished his speach with a small peck on Yoongi's bruised nose, earning a small smile from the boy.

They both shared a kiss, minds at ease no linger hiding any feelings and hearts fluttering.