Deal

"Yoongi!" The youngest shouted as he caught the limp body in his arms.

They took him to the living room, momentarily leaving him on the couch as Jimin put Naho to bed and Jin got his mediacle case.

The oldest took a chair and sat next to the bruised boy.

He first brushed his hair, making sure there were no chards of glass left in his hair.

As he asked, Jimin brought him a bucket full of warm water and a small towel.

The blonde cleaned the older's face with gentle strokes that made Jin chuckle.

"Don't worry Jimin, he is still concious. He'll be okay."

Jimin nodded, still not looking away from the Yoongi's face as he gently cleaned the blood from his nose and mouth.

He rubbed down his neck, Jungkook replacing the red water with a new bucket.

With Jin and Jungkook holding the boy up, Jimin carefully took Yoongi's sweater off.

The three of them gasping at the sight.

Hues of purple and blue bruises littered the skin of his stomach and sides.

His collar bones constaleted with faded scars, probably from cigerette burns.

His back had been cit in numerous places, marks of his skin tearing under the hits.

Jungkook cracked, tears flowing down his cheeks as he took the boy in his arms.

Jimin petrified as he saw how far his mother would go. He felt guilty of not being there for him.

"Why are you pittying me?"

The three boys's eyes grew wide, heads snapping to Yoongi's head that was still buried in Jungkook's chest.

"I'm sorry i left you hyung."

A slow chuckle left the shorter's bruised lip.

"It's fine, i managed didn't i?"

He stood up as he said those words.

"I saw you have hard a bruised nuckles, meaning you now how to fight. Why didn't you defend yourself." Asked Jin.

The standing boy looked down at him. His eyes tired and red.

"I made a deal with my mother and a promise with my sister." He said lowly. "Her safety in exchange of mine. My mother kept her end of the deal, she hasn't touched my sister since then, and i kept mine."

His statement hung in the air as he slowly started moving.

His shaky legs slowly walked to the kitchen.

"You should put ice on yo-"

"I know." Said the weak boy as he placed a cool pack on his bruised stomach.

Jungkook went to clean the glass in the kitchen and Jin gave Yoongi pain killers.

"Thank you." He said as the two stood at his door.

They smiled and waved at him.

Yoongi waved back before turning around and being ingulfed in the younger's tight hug.

"You can cry now."

A/N:

We. Reached. 5k!