Lift

The class arrived at a pretty modern hotel in the center of town.

The students were amazed at the hotels amazing and expensive options, such as the baths and swimming pool.

The teachers gave their instructions and seperated the class into four groups for future tourist activities.

"Hey kids." Said a very familiar voice as the foor boys waited to be called for their room key in the main hall.

"Ah! Soekjin-hyung." Said Jimin as he walked to the said boy.

Yoongi srunched his nose as he reconised the most doctor.

"Yah! Don't make that disrespectful face." Said the nurse.

"Aish..."

Soekjin smiled, seeing he had done well to exagerate the risks when he talked to Jimin. His plan had worked, and now the boy looked alive for once.

"Here are your keys, if you lose them you will have to pay for them. For now you have the afternoon free to have a nice a time at the hotel and go down town. This my number, call me if you need me." Said the eldest, he handed the others their plastic cards with their name.

The four bowed and took the elevator to their room, Yoongi making a quick stop to the toilet, not to be in the same elevator and making things even more alward than they already are.

As soon as the doors closed on the three youngest, Taehyung turned around and smaked the youngest at the back of his head, sending him flying to the mirror on the other side.

"Yah! What the h-" exclaimed the youngest before being cut off by Taehyung.

"Don't 'Yah!' me Jeon. We are going to spend most of our time with Yoongi wether you like it or not." Taehyung almost yelled.

"So get over your little grudge and stop being an asshole. The poor boy has a valid reason behind his actions and you know it.
I suggest you stop being so self centred and acting like the poor victim. If not for him do it for us." He said as he looked at Jimin.

Jungkook looked at the both of them before he took a deep breath.

"What did he do." He said with a small smirk as he backed to the corner of the elevator. "Cried in front of you to make me the villain and buy you?." He scoffed.

Jimin snapped and took the few steps to be infront of Jungkook. He strongly slamed his hand on the wall next to Jungkook's head.

He had never seen the older this angry, let alone even frown.

His dark eyes looked deeply into his, glaring at him strongly.

"Don't you dare." He whispered as he scrunched his eyebrows. " Don't you dare insult Yoongi who will always be way more admirable then you could ever hope to be." His voice rose progressively as his warning broke lit of his lips. His sentamce ending in a shout making the two others eyes widened in surprise.

Jungkook had never feared his hyung before.

Nevertheless he still glared back at the older before bitting his lip in frustration.

"Your taking his side now!" The younger shouted. "Where's the supporting Jimin i know."

Jimin scoffed.

"Oh yeah. Where is the matured and kind Jungkook?! Who is this heartless bitch glaring and shouting at me."

Jungkook snapped and threw his fist at his hyung.

Blowing off the steam on him as he attacked his face with punches and his arms with scratches.

Taehyung yelled to stop them but was interupted by the doors opening.

They all froze as Yoongi stood before them, his bag around his shoulder as he looked at them with wide eyes.