Twenty- seven: Official

Ava POV

"So does this mean we're official?" Harry spoke up after a moment of silence

"Do you want us to be official?" I replied

"I would love nothing more than for us to be official but it's all up to you Ava, I'm already decided."

My heart warmed at Harry confessing his feelings for me, I thought that because of my past with Josh it would have ruined any chance of me and Harry becoming romantically involved but as he said, I was completely wrong. He was willing to see past everything in my past and just focus on the present and foreseeable future whether I was involved or not I didn't care I was focusing on this perfect moment me and Harry were sharing.

"Then I guess that does it then, we're official." Harry beamed down at me from where he was towering over me standing in between my legs as I returned the kind gesture and smiled back at him I was afraid my cheeks would break if I kept on smiling.

He began leaning back down closing the space between our two faces so that we were able to continue what we started before, his bottom lip grazed over my top one slowly, it was tormenting how slow of a pace he was going, I could tell that he was wary of his actions towards me but with the alcohol that was running through my system I really didn't want him to go slow with me right now.

I decided that I would quicken up this pace and closed the space between us, doing the work for Harry I eagerly pressed my lips onto his which had taken him back at first but he relaxed and worked his lips against mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist and snaked my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss yet again while his hands were still placed on the desk nest to where my hips were, as the kiss kept on getting deeper Harrys hands had found themselves wrapped around my thighs giving them a gentle but firm squeeze which caused me to gasp into the kiss, Harry took that gasp as permission for his tongue to invade my mouth.

I started to play with the curls at the back of his neck which made a moan escape from Harry's lips, by now I hadn't realised that my back was completely laid flat on the office desk while he hovered over me spreading my legs farther apart so that he could get more access in between.

This was a completely different side to me and I am not ashamed to say that I was enjoying every single moment of it, I felt fearless as I allowed Harry to move his hands around my body without my body completely freezing or shutting him out, I was loving this intimate moment with Harry but it was soon cut short when someone barged through the door.

"Oh look at the two little lovebirds, finally got together I see?"

You always seem to ruin the moment don't you my dearest Kennedy, as soon as she barged through the door mine and Harry's lips automatically detached and he pulled me up from the current lying position I was in, Harry stood protectively in front of me to save any embarrassment but I'm afraid it was too late for that as my cheeks were burning bright red and he stood with his back facing me scratching the back of his neck as he looked down at the floor

"Yeah I guess we did." Harry chuckled

He looked over his shoulder and my cheeks were still bright red I gave him a shy smile as he winked at me.

Kennedy Williams, you are the number one cock block.

.......................

Waking up on Sunday was great I woke up with a huge smile on my face, just overthinking about last night brought joy and happiness to run through my body, me and Harry were together finally after many weeks of fighting our feelings, I really didn't want to let my guard down in front of him and gather feelings for him so quickly but my heart decided against me and fought hard against my mind.

Tame h.sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara