Thirty- two: Luck of the Irish

Ava POV

"Ok now time for presents." I said to Harry as he started to buckle up his belt.

"Was that not a present?" he raised his eyebrow up at me.

"Well yes but this isn't a physical present, this is a bought gift for you."

"I told you I didn't want anything." I looked up from the gift in my hand and spoke again.

"Yeah and you got a blowjob and now you're getting this, so here." I pushed the gift bag into his hand as he sighed and walked over to the chair I was sitting on 15 minutes before, placing the bag on the desk he looked up at me and I smiled at him, eager to see how he would react to the presents. Opening up the bag he carefully brought out the box that contained his two new pairs of jeans and I was nervous about his reaction, opening up the box he looked at the jeans before lifting them out of the box and a smile spread across his face, I let out a breath of relief as I seen the smile.

"Thanks babe, I really needed some new jeans but I just couldn't be arsed to get them, so again thank you." We both smiled at each other before he stood up and started to make his way towards me

"Wait there's something else in the bag." His face lit up again as he walked back to the bag and reached into it before pulling out the blue bandana.

"How did you know I wore bandanas?" He looked up from the material with the smile still on his face

"Let's just say I know a few people and they helped me pick out the presents because I didn't know what to get you."

"I can't thank you enough babe, this is so thoughtful, it's perfect, the days perfect, and you're perfect." My heart swelled at Harry expressing his feelings towards the gifts and all the doubts of him either not accepting the gifts or not appreciating them had dissolved. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist before placing a kiss to my forehead.

"You do genuinely like them yeah? You're not just saying this to make me feel better."

"No babe, I'm being deadly serious, I love them, thank you, I might just have to turn 21 more often if I'm going to get this many presents." His chest vibrated against my ear as he laughed

"No problem Haz." I let out a sigh as I snuggled into his chest copying his actions and wrapping my arms around his waist.

..................

Working our way back to the bar from Harry's office was a job and a half, for it being Harry's day he still let other people into the bar to have a good night and my feelings for him grew, he was so considerate of others and I loved that about him.

"What do you want to drink?" Good question because I was screwed if I knew what I wanted to drink.

"I don't know just get me anything." He nodded and whispered into the waiter's ear preventing me from hearing what he was ordering me from the bar, the waiter then gave Harry a quick nod before walking away.

"What did you get?"

"Only the best and finest for my girl." I smiled as he pulled me into my side and kissed my cheek.

"A drink for the lady, and beer for the boss." My eyes widened as he placed my cocktail I presumed on the bar top with a frilly straw stuck in the liquid. Grabbing the drink off of the bar I put the straw in between my lips and sucked up the liquid and closed my eyes as the cold liquid reached my taste buds and ran down my throat, this was possibly the best drink I had ever had, it had a mixture of orange juice, mango maybe? And vodka, I praised Harry for his choice of drink.