Forty-one: Apologies

None of us spoke a word as we just started at each other for what seemed like a millennium, I can't believe that I just told Harry that I loved him. Do I regret saying it? Like hell I do but with the way the silence is surrounding us the uneasy feeling is back in my stomach and I think the worst.

He doesn't love me

I didn't even mean for it to come out like that, I wasn't even sure that it was the right time to tell him and to blurt it all out after out intimate moment I suddenly feel like I've ruined our whole relationship.

I couldn't help but bite my trembling lip to stop the tears from flowing but it wouldn't work, I was so embarrassed that I just came out and said that to him, embarrassed that he wasn't saying anything to me just staring down at me waiting for an explanation, hurt that he didn't say anything back. I reopened my watery eyes and sniffed while Harrys expression changed from wonder to sadness and guilt, he didn't love me I knew it.

"No baby please don't cry." He shifted and moved off of me to a sitting position, I followed his movements and sat up straight not taking my eyes off of my fiddling fingers.

"Ava babe look at me, please" He pleaded and my heart broke but I felt ashamed to have let myself fall this quickly I mean we had only been together for over 3 months, it was too soon to declare our love for one another.

Shakily raising my head I stared into his eyes full of sorrow. I hadn't meant to get this emotional but there was nothing I could do, I was so down right now and all my confidence and self-esteem was shattered.

He slowly reached over and wiped underneath my eyes smiling slightly but right now I wasn't in the mood for smiling and being all happy.

"Y-you love me?" I nodded my head slowly the tears welling up in my eyes again

"I'm s-sorry" I silently cursed myself for stuttering but it couldn't be helped I was a mess.

"Don't be" He paused momentarily before speaking up again.

"I- I love you too" His statement came out as a whisper but I heard clearly and my head snapped up, my heart thudding against my chest. I hope I heard correctly, did he just say he loved me?

"You do?" I questioned, clinging onto the little bit of hope inside of me, he nodded and my shattered feelings and hurt heart fixed again and the smallest smile crept onto my face as did his.

"Yes, I Harry Styles are completely and utterly in love with you." He prodded my chest

"Ava Spark." Those words set me off again and the tears flowed, I practically pounced on Harry and wrapped my arms around his next inhaling his scent, I sobbed into his shoulder dampening his t shirt.

"Hey why are you crying, what's wrong?"

"It's stupid."

"Babe I don't care what's wrong?" I sighed before raising my head again.

"I just- I just thought you weren't going to say it back, I thought you didn't love me and that I ruined our relationship"

"My gorgeous girl, don't think like that, I loved you ever since you first sucked me off." He chuckled and I playfully hit his arm, dirty pervert.

"Look at me being a complete sap, I think I need to kill some people" We both laughed together again and all of the worry and stress of him not feeling the same way washed away. I was finally happy again and I was in love with the right person.

Harry POV

Yes she finally said it, she finally fucking said it. She loves me I love her and I couldn't be happier, ecstatic even. It broke my heart seeing her like that before, thinking that I didn't love her back but little did she know I've been falling for her since I first met her when she moved in.