Thirty: Girls Day Out

"Fucking jackass." I mumbled as I retrieved my keys from my bag, I was stood in Harry's apartment for 30 minutes before I gave up and decided to leave him a very nice note on his kitchen bench and went back to my apartment. How idiotic of him to just leave me standing in his apartment not knowing where he was going and not even giving me an explanation as to what was going on, the paper that had mine and Harry's name on it seemed to piss him off quite a lot and I could understand that, but to go off and make private calls then to just scurry off and away from me not letting me get a word in edgeways.

It really pissed me off the way he reacted to this whole thing, so shrugging off my jacket and walking over to the couch I decided that I would order out and just snuggle under my quilt on the couch watching re-runs of my favourite TV shows while waiting for Harry's possible return later on.

It didn't take long for the Chinese to arrive and for the re runs of my shows to start, pictures of the e-mail, paper and the text messages constantly playing through my mind distracted from the outside world and the constant knocking, well banging on my apartment door. So getting myself up off of the couch with my Chinese in hand I walked over to the door letting out a discreet burp before opening the door to the all too familiar face.

"I heard that and I must say that was totally unlady like of you Miss Spark."

"I could say the same to you Mr Styles, what sort of gentleman just leaves his girlfriend in his apartment not even knowing what his actions are." I raised my eyebrow up at him, proud of the quick comeback I just dished out to him, I allowed him to walk in to the apartment in which I followed and placed my plate on the island standing on the opposite side of Harry.

"Sorry baby." He smiled up at me before pecking my lip and stealing a chip from the bag next to my hands and give me an innocent smile.

"Cheeky bastard." He let out an obnoxious belch before blowing it in my face, I scrunched up my nose at the smell.

"Pig." I muttered before walking back over to the fridge to grab me and Harry a drink of Pepsi and setting ours down on the island before hopping onto the stool giving Harry a look to maybe quicken up the pace of his explanation to his abrupt departure, he seemed to have got the hint quite quickly as he started to speak.

"Listen I'm sorry about leaving so quickly before, I just had to sort a few things and have a few talks with people, that note about us before really got me agitated and I needed to find out answers and the boys are on it now, everything should be fine in a while."

"Why didn't you tell me that in the first place then?"

"Because I needed to go." I let out a defeated breath before having a drink of my Pepsi

"Alright fine, but thank you though for telling me about it."

"Now what type of boyfriend would I be if I kept secrets from you?"

I could never get tired of hearing him label himself as my boyfriend, its mad to think that before Harry I didn't even look twice a man let alone call him my boyfriend, I suppose I was put off men since Josh and just automatically put my walls up and blocked any man out of my life or from getting anywhere near me, I was proud of the progress I had made towards building relationships with men, Harry especially.

"Harry."

"Yes?"

"What do you want for your birthday?"

"Nothing." This boy, I swear.

"Aw c'mon, now what type of girlfriend would I be if I didn't buy you a pressie for your 21st?" I mimicked his statement from before.