Fifty- four: Weddings and Bad Decisions

Sorry about the skip ahead but there is only 3 chapters left :(((

“No, what don’t you understand about getting my hair correct!” I was soon growing accustomed to hearing Gemma shout orders all day to everyone. She had had many bridezilla moments and it wasn’t even 12pm yet which was when the ceremony began.

“Gemma you’ve got to calm yourself down, stress doesn’t look good on a bride.” Anne soothed rocking an almost asleep 4 month old.

“Mum how can you say that, a bride is never calm” she screeched from the chair in front of the vanity

“This is my big day I don’t get to be calm.” She spoke through gritted teeth.

Something had to be done and fast because with the way today was going I could tell Gemma would not stop crying, she had completely had enough but I didn’t blame her because she wanted today to be perfect. I mean who wouldn’t want their wedding day to run smooth?

I didn’t know what Gemma was actually looking for in hairstyle but I suppose it was better than what the stylists had done to it. I’m not exactly a qualified hairdresser or hair stylist but I could give it a shot.

“This-this is amazing Ava thank you so much.” Tears formed in her eyes as I finished fixing her hair.

“No problem we can’t have you being upset on your big day can we?” I smiled at her and she nodded.

“Now that my job is done Harry should be waiting outside for me, I’ll see you all later. Oh and congratulations” I gave her a quick hug before giving Anne a one and placed a kiss on Georgie’s forehead before walking out of the door to meet with Harry.

“You- look-breath-taking” His voice called out from behind me.

“Thanks you’re not looking to bad yourself Haz” I smiled at him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and kissing him passionately.

“What was that for?”

“Just because I love you” I smiled again before pecking his lips

“Let’s get to the ceremony before I take you into one of these rooms.”

We walked in hand and hand as we walked down the aisle to where we were having to sit. We were sitting at the front along with Anne, Rob, Harry’s step mum Evie and dad Des when he would return after giving Gemma away. Greeting his family we took our seats and waited for the music to begin.

Ethan looked more nervous than ever as the music began playing and we stood up in our seats. But that soon formed into a tear filled smile as he saw Gemma walking down in her beautiful white gown.

I watched in awe as she had arrived at the top of the aisle, standing directly opposite from Ethan with the biggest smile on her face.

The smile hasn’t disappeared from my face throughout the ceremony and I had shed a few tears when the vows were read. I couldn’t help but sneak a quick glance at Harry while they were exchanging vows. The smile grew as I looked at him as he watched intently as his older sister was getting married. This was the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. He was the perfect person for me and he has brought me nothing but happiness, apart from the whole gang drama he treats me like a princess and makes me feel like I’m the only girl in the world.

He’s changed so many things in my life for the best and he’s also made me conquer my fears of not trusting men with the help of Kennedy of course, but he had a major part in it during.

Applauses and cheers emitted throughout the room as the newlywed couple kissed for the first time being husband and wife. I stood up and wiped underneath my eyes as the happy tears poured from my eyes. This was by far the best wedding I had been to.