Thirty- one: Happy Birthday Haz

Surprise for you's all in this chapter hehe.

I always realise that every time I take a shower I sit on my bed with my towel wrapped around my body and always scrolling through Twitter for what seems like hours, but I can't help it it's just something I've been doing for years. Today was Harry's party and I couldn't be more excited, I really hoped he like the presents I bought for him and also the gift I would be giving him later on, I had what I wanted to do planned and Ken was all up for helping me with it, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous because I was, heck was I nervous. I mean I hadn't done anything sexual in months and I worried about how Harry would take it, would he be as nervous as I was? Would he stop me if I tried to do something? I was ready to do it though and if I had alcohol running through my system I would stop at nothing to go through with it.

I had already text Harry this morning wishing him a happy birthday in which he replied with a simple 'thank you' and 'see you later babe x' I got butterflies in my stomach every time he called me babe or baby, I was the type of girl who loved cute little pet names like that, the names always made me giddy with joy inside.

As I scrolled through twitter I decided that before I got ready for tonight I would check to see if Fours had an official page and they did so I quickly pressed on compose tweet and tagged the page.

AvaSparkkkx- @Foursoffic 'Currently getting ready for Harry's birthday bash, music's on and I'm ready to party, woohooo. Happy Birthday Haz ;) x

Tweet sent!

And now back to business.

Straightening curly hair was the most stressful thing that I've done, I had numerous kinks and lumps in my hair that wouldn't even straighten, I had eventually managed to straighten my locks with the help of some straightening spray and hairspray to keep it straight. I was finally ready to go, so grabbing my phone and Harry's presents I walked out of the apartment and over to the elevator. When I reached the lobby the taxi was already waiting for me outside, I had rang for it about half an hour and I knew I would be ready by then and I was, I mentally patted myself on the back for not taking so long to get ready.

"Where to miss?"

"Fours nightclub, Mainstreet."

I paid the taxi driver before fixing my dress with Harry's present in my hand, I could hear the music pounding outside I'm surprised I wasn't lifted into the air due to the vibration of the base from the club. Taking a deep breath I pulled open the door to the club and the smell of sweat and alcohol filled my nose. Kennedy had text me before saying she was in the private booth at the back of the club so scanning the room I tried to look for them familiar blonde wavy curls, once my eyes caught the attention of her I quickly scurried over to where she was and she was grinning from ear to ear.

"Hiiii." She screeched in my ear as she brought me into a hug, she was drunk already.

"Hiya chick."

My heart almost dropped when I felt an arm wind around my neck, shit it was Harry, the plan is ruined

"S'up Avery." I let out a breath of relief as I recognised that distinguished Irish accent, what is with people calling me Avery, first James now him.

"Hi, you alright?" He pecked my cheek

"Hey Horan who are you with tonight, me or my best friend?" Kennedy playfully poked Niall in the chest as he held up his hands in defence

"Just giving out a friendly gesture princess." His hand unwound from my shoulders and he went and sat down in the booth before Kennedy spoke in my ear.