Eighteen: The Docks

Harry POV

Everything's set up and ready to go, I got the call of Matty saying that the C4 was planted and they were waiting for our arrival at the docks. We decided not to use everyone from Matty, Pete and Callum's as we would need people out on the streets to keep watch of the cops and take cover of the hideout where I was currently at getting all of the protective body armour and guns with full ammo, the body armour was suffocating but it's better safe than sorry I guess.

Finally sorted, now I can get my arse into the car and drive down to the docks, the drive wasn't going to be that long but I knew I would have to be quick on getting down there if we wanted the plan to go smoothly, Niall, Louis and Kennedy were getting into the car in front of me and once I heard the engine roar to life I knew that it was time for me to get in and follow them, the plan was simple just listen to the directions and instructions that Liam and Zayn were giving, I still needed to explain my plan to Zayn for when he had is meeting with Row tomorrow he's been distraught for days and I honestly don't know what to do to bring him out of this state he is in, I know he's only worried about his family but it's affecting his job in Caged but if my plan for tomorrow is as good as Zayn's was for today then we'll be alright but i wont know unless I try and to be honest I don't even know how it will all work out but I just hope it does.

Just as I had predicted the drive to the docks wasn't too long, to ensure that we weren't caught we had to leave our cars just a little bit along from the docks itself but we had to make sure that it was in running distance so that we could get back to the cars in one piece and be away from all of this. Niall and his team we first to get out but made sure to check that they had everything with them which of the course they did but you've got to take extra precautions in the job, once I had got the signal that they had everything I hopped out of my car and made my way over to the trio.

"You ready?"

"Ready as we'll ever be." Louis spoke for everyone

"Let's go" We all quickly moved to the designated area for the docks scoping the area to see where everyone else was set up and ready to go giving each other a small nod to signal to move forward towards the docks with Niall, Louis and Ken following closely behind.

"Everything's set boss, you're ready to move ahead inside." Zayn instructed through the earpiece that I was equipped with.

"Right, everyone else ready?" A few yes' and 'let's go' were heard from everyone set up at their stations

"Now, let's get this thing started."

"Right boss, move forward, no Row members around, the shipment in is one of the carriers then you're on your own from then on."

We were going to have to make sure that we were all quiet so that if there were any roaming members of Row they wouldn't find out that we were here on the ship, there was 3 rows of 4 carriers and we needed to be quick about it.

"Psst, Niall come here." He quickly moved over to where I was currently in my crouching position.

"Once we all get to the carriers I want you to cover me, get Ken and Louis to check each end of the carrier, you got that?" He nodded his head before making his way over to Lou and Ken and told him what I wanted them to do, I could see them all conversing back and forth

"Hey, c'mon we don't have all day." I ducked my head out from behind the engine room to check for any enemies, clear.

I made a short jog towards the first carrier and opened the lock that secured it, it took a few moves for it to actually open and allow me to go in, Niall was right behind me looking right and left to again check for enemies he nodded his head which indicated it was safe to move inside, I grabbed the flashlight that was wedged between my belt and top of my jeans so that I was able to see what was inside the first of many carriers, empty.

"Shit its empty, move to the next one, check if we're clear." Niall moved to the door of the carrier and called for Louis and Ken that where still standing outside, he waved them over to the next carrier and they don't the exact same as what they did before, keeping watch an everywhere to ensure that no one came down, time to check carrier two, empty again, this went on for a while until we reached the 2nd carrier on the 3rd row, jackpot

"We've got it, it's here. Everyone move in and be careful check everywhere before coming to the 2nd carrier on the 3rd row, Louis and Kennedy are on each side, proceed to the carrier, me and Niall are inside getting it all for you, go go go." I made the call to everyone that was in a designated area of the docks to come forward and help get the shipment. There was no need for the team to reply back because I knew they would be in a few minutes and I was correct each team member came up to the carrier and grabbed the ammo and guns that we had ordered.

"Everyone section off, cover each part of the ship so that we can get everything back safely and not lose everything."

Everything was coming together and the sooner we got out of here the better, the shipment was intact and we had most of it back, a few more trips from people and we were set to go or so I thought.

"Boss we've got a problem." Liam was the one who called through this time

"What?"

"Row's here and they're making their way over to you now, you need to get out of there now and I mean now." No sooner had Liam finished telling me about Row then the alarms were raised telling us that the ship had been infiltrated, we had to move and fast. When I heard the first gunshot that was my wake up call to move, we had basically cleared out the whole of the carrier so there wasn't much left apart from a few pistols, revolvers and ammo, all stuff that I could carry and I did carry it, sticking the pistols in my belt and the ammo in my jacket I was ready to get out of there.

"Ah ah ah not so fast Styles." I turned around to find out who my unknown new friend was only to be met with a cold hard fist connecting with my cheek, I stumbled backwards because of the unknown impact, so I done what I was always taught to do fight back, I copied his previous actions and punched him in the face he fell onto the floor and clutched his cheek I knew I had a hard punch but I didn't think it was that hard, all that working out at the gym must of helped with that or maybe because I took up boxing after I joined Caged. As he was lying on the floor still clutching his cheek I took full advantage of actually kicking him while he was down, with a few kick to the stomach and a kick to the jaw the little bastard was coughing blood, I took that as my chance to go and make my way back to my car but that hope was cut short when something pulled at my jeans leg, I was about to turn around and finish the guy lying on the floor but again I was cut short when I felt something sharp run up my leg, it was a knife, the little bastard just cut my leg open completely breaking the skin I hissed out in pain as it continued to sear up my leg.

I limped over to the guy on the floor ignoring the pain in my leg and snatched the knife away from him and wiped the blood off on my jeans and tucked it away so I could swap it with my gun and once I had replaced the knife with the pistol I hovered over his almost unconscious state and without hesitation shot him twice in the chest. Job done.

"Matty you there, is everyone back to their cars?" I was taking a while for me to get off of the ship as my leg was proving to be very difficult and I could tell I was losing a lot of blood

"Yeah boss I'm set up, everyone's back to the cars and ready to go."

"Everyone get back to the hideout, drop your part of the shipment off and go home, meet back at the hideout at midnight, oh and Matty."

"Yeah boss?"

"Blow this bitch up."

"Boss I can't your too far out of the safe zone, you'll not survive the blow."

"For god's sake Matty I'll be fine just do as I say and blow it up, I'll see you at midnight."

"Fine boss but I'm giving you 5 seconds to hurry your ass up just to be on the safe side."

That 5 seconds seemed to fly by because next thing I knew I was being thrown to the ground by the force of the explosion, it took me about 1 minute to finally compose myself and drag myself off of the floor, the sound of distant police sirens told me that I would need to get out from the docks fast and I needed to get out of there now, I knew that going to my apartment would be too risky and even though it was just a door away I knew that I would need to go there, I needed to go to Ava's.