Fifteen: Drinks

I was still trying to catch up with the previous events of this night, how could I have been so stupid I should have just heard him out and gave him a chance to explain who that woman was, I mean it was his sister for god's sake, but the fact that Harry kissed me made me forget why I was angry with him in the first place even though that anger was not necessary , the way Harry's lips felt on mine was breath taking and I wasn't actually expecting him to make the first move and I praise him because I was scared in case if I had made the first move he would reject me but knowing that he kissed me first gave me hope of us becoming closer

"So Ava, where are you from?" Chris spoke to me bringing me out of my thoughts

"Um I'm originally from England but my parents live just an hour away from here, why?"

"Just wondering and also so I could hear that pretty little voice of yours, I must say your accent is hot." Creep

"Thanks." I mumbled I really wanted him to not speak to me anymore

"So Styles what I really came here for was to ask you if you had come up with an answer to that proposition?" I looked at Harry with a confused look and I could tell that Chris has annoyed him because his jaw was now tensed and his eyes were narrowed.

"I told you the first time we met up again and I'm not going to tell you again after this, I am not and I repeat not coming back to you and no amount of money will bring me back, can't you see I don't want anything to do with you or anyone else for that matter, you screwed me over and fucked up my life, I'm perfectly happy where I am now and I'm not leaving this behind not after all of everyone's hard work."

"Oh but that's where you're wrong Styles, you're nothing without us you need us, just remember who got you started in all of this shit, you're not getting out of this without a fight just remember who you're real friends are."

"Yeah that's them lot in there and Ava, you lost the right of being called my friend over 2 years ago when you decided it would be fun to do all of that stuff to me back home, I needed to get away from England and away from you, you're nothing but trouble, just get out of my apartment and you want to wish you never see my face again, cause I will do to you what you don't to me, I will fuck you up, don't think I'm playing because I am not."

"Whatever Styles this won't be the last time you and your friends and your pretty girlfriend will hear from me, you want to watch your back and I mean it." And with that Chris was gone out of the balcony door leaving me and Harry staring at the door I didn't dare to utter a word to him, after what seemed like forever I was about to open my mouth the speak to Harry but he started making his way back into his apartment, oh hell no you are not just going to leave without giving me an explanation.

"Where are you going?"

"Back inside." He snapped

"Without an explanation about what the hell just happened right now."

"Yes I don't need to explain myself to you or anyone for that fact, just go back inside Ava." Now what the fuck was this he is playing, one minute he's kissing me then the next he's giving me short answers and snapping at me, is he bi polar or something?

"Just forget anything happened tonight ok? I shouldn't have done anything I knew this night was going to end up disastrous, I- I shouldn't have even invited you tonight, it was a huge mistake." Was he being for real, leaving me outside in the freezing cold after being a massive jerk to me, when he finally left the balcony I could feel the water in my eyes gathering, really Ava crying over a guy? And to think that I actually had feelings for Harry, it made me re think about my statement of giving up on men all together he's just basically used me, why did I always go for the bad guys.