Two: New Start

"You ready to go inside?"

My mum breaks me out of my trance, I just can't seem to get those eyes out of my head, I wish I stalled him so that I got a better chance to take in his gorgeous physique.

I couldn't help but stare as he walked away from me, leaving me astonished at how rude he was, beauty aside. It was like he felt my eyes undressing him, with that sly tilt of his head catching my eyesight for a moment, his playful smirk and the way his dimples slightly showed caused me to blush and want to fall into oblivion.

"Um, yeah, sure mum." There I go again with the stutter. I only just met that rude stranger moments ago but already he is having an impact on me, I must find out who he is.

"Trust me you don't want to know about him." My subconscious adds.

"Are you ok Ava, you seem a little distracted?"

No I'm not mum some, hot, rude obnoxious, beautiful human just bumped into me and I can't stop thinking about him, is what I want to say but I know that I don't dare say the in front of my mother.

"Yeah mum, I'm just peachy." Honestly I need to get inside of my apartment before I run after that stranger.

As I drag my mum up the complex stairs my mind wanders back to Josh and how one night he was drunk, he had just came in from a party with his friends while I stayed in because I was feeling ill, he came stumbling through the door...

"A AA Avaaaa" he slurred

"In the living room babe."

"Care to explain to me what these pictures are?"

He struggles to get his phone out of his jeans pocket.

"What pictures Josh? I don't understand."

"You and Payno swallowing each other's faces, what th the fuck Aviee."

"You're confusing me Josh, what do you mean me and Liam?"

"You know exactly what I mean, you bitch, you ch che cheated on me with one of my best mates." He shows me exactly what pictures he is trying to explain and my mouth falls open in shock, its pictures of me and Liam kissing at a celebration party 3 years ago just before me and Josh started dating.

"Josh believe me, those where from 3 years ago at a celebration party that was before us..." I was abruptly cut off by Josh' fist across my jaw.

"Shut up you slut, I know these were recently taken, how do I know you didn't fuck him while I was there too hmm?"

"No Josh it's not what it looks like, please believe me, I love you why would I do that to you?"

"You clearly don't understand the concept of shut up do you?" his voice is raised even more than what it was before. He forcefully tugged at my hair to pull me up to my feet and dragged towards the stairs.

"I'll show you how much of a slut you really are, I'm going to prove a point here for once."

"No Josh you don't have to do this." My sentenced came out short and I was terrified, what was he going to do? He still kept on forcefully pulling me up that stairs, each step he took he would grip onto my hair more.

"Should have thought about that before you kissed Liam then." We were in our shared bedroom when he pushed me towards the comfort of our bed.

"Now if you don't struggle, I'll make this quicker and easier for both of us, oh darling to do take part in the biggest mistakes don't you, you don't make living here easier on yourself." He growled in my ear as I heard the unbuckling of his belt then followed with it crashing to the floor.

I was pulled out of my traumatizing thoughts when I reached my new apartment.

"Well here it is, this is my new start." I say to my mother as I reached for the door handle.

Ok so I decided to only write two chapters for now as I have just started today, I may update tomorrow, if I get the chance to write during school, looking forward to seeing people take an interest in the story, I hope its good enough to read

Jade x