Thirty-six: Brum Brum

As soon as I brought Ava home I immediately went to her bathroom and started running her a bath. After today she needed to relax and I was making sure of it even after her many protests. I wasn't buying the fact that she kept on insisting she was ok, I could see right through her lies.

Her brief mentioning of someone wanting to kill me who was the boss of her attacker didn't even come back into my mind and I wasn't going to dwell on it right now. I had bigger things to worry about now and keeping her safe was my main priority.

"You really didn't have to do this Harry, I'm fine honestly."

"I did though, you really need to not lie to me babe I can see right through you."

"How? Do you have x ray vision because I'm still wearing my clothes?"

"After all that's happened today you still manage to crack jokes." I chuckled lightly, this girl never fails to amuse me

"I'm just trying to look at things positively, what's done is done now and nothing can change that."

"I know, now are you going to get in the bath before it's get cold and I'll go order us a pizza."

"Yeah- sure, Peperoni remember with extra cheese ooh and stuffed crust please."

"Anything for you my love." Shit

I looked at Ava and she didn't seem to notice my slip up of words as she stepped into the bath, towel still wrapped around her body.

Nice one Styles.

"Could you like um go now- you know."

"Oh shit sorry yeah, I'll ring the pizza place in about 10 minutes and it should be here for when you're finished ok?"

She giggled quietly taking in my flustered expression, even when she giggled my heat skipped a beat. She was undoubtedly the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Ava POV

As soon as Harry left the bathroom I immediately sank down into the bath, the bubbles rising in the bath as I relaxed and my muscles un tensing. It was a rollercoaster of a day today and as I was laying in bath trying to erase the events of today I inspected the newly forming bruises on my wrists and hip, trailing my fingers over them wondering what the hell I did to deserve this.

I still hadn't managed to tell Harry about what he said to me about staying away from him but after all he did for me today I couldn't just come forward and tell him that someone was after him. But then again he probably wouldn't give two shits if someone was after him I mean look at who he is, he's a fearless bastard.

I had seemed to have lost track of time because I was brought out of my relaxation when Harry lightly knocked on the door.

"Babe, pizza's here."

"Okay I'll be out in a minute, put a slice on a plate for me yeah."

Looking over my injuries again before stepping out of the bath made me cringe, they looked so ugly on my skin, as if I wasn't insecure enough. This just added to the whole hatred towards my body.

Once I was out of the bath I made my way over to my bedroom so I could put on some clothes. Throwing my wet hair up into a bun and putting on a baggy top and shorts I was comfortable and ready to eat my pizza what I was craving for. Walking over to the bench next to the fridge I grabbed my slices of pizza that Harry laid out for me. He was already settled and at home sitting on the couch with his feet up switching between channels. Grabbing the plate and a can of pop from the fridge I made my way back over to Harry. His eyes automatically met mine as soon as I entered the living room, I gave him a smile before plonking down next to him crossing both of my legs. I didn't hesitate to start digging into my tea the pepperoni and sausage invading my taste buds, it was heaven.