Fifty- seven: Takedown

Harry POV

Chatter amongst the lads and plans flowed throughout the hideout. I stood back with Zayn and watched the computer as we had finally tracked down that little bastard Josh. The smile never wiped off of my face when Zayn told me he had found his where abouts.

Niall was on board as soon as I mentioned Josh and I knew he would not step down. This was revenge for both of us. Mine was because of what he had done to Ava all those years ago and Niall's was because he killed his fiancée. He still isn't over it but he will do anything to bring him down.

Guns and ammo were brought from the safe and lain across the table. Each gun was checked and full of bullets. Chest guards and armour were brought out and chucked onto the chairs surrounding the table.

Row wouldn't know what had hit them, we were ready for the attack.

"Right lads get suited up, gear on and collect your guns and weapons before you walk out of that door." I ordered to the men walking around the room.

"Harry, got Intel on the where abouts of row now. They're at the abandoned warehouse down fifth. Collecting shipment." Zayn spoke through the head set.

"Cheers Zayn, we'll be right on it." I replied

"Lads sorted? Great get your arses to a vehicle, drive down to the abandoned warehouse in fifth. Spread yourselves out when you're there. Wait for my command when we arrive. We cannot afford to fuck this up now." I ordered again. It was true we did not need to loose anymore men, we needed to take all of row or at least most of them so that they would piss off from us.

"Niall you're with me, get sorted and meet me in the Rover." He nodded his head and grabbed his weapons, tucking them in the buckles of his pants, making sure that the safety lock was on. I wasn't going to tell Ava that this was happening, the less she knew about this the better. We were doing this for her and Kennedy. And we weren't going to do down without a fight.

I sighed running my hand through my hair, picking up my guns and knife. I locked up the safe and walked through the door and made my way to the car where Niall already had the engine running.

"You ready for this mate?" Niall asked as I belted up.

"More than ready, this is for our girls." I smiled and raised my first to him and he nodded at me as he pushed his fist against mine.

I slammed down on the accelerator and the cars screeched against the driveway as we pulled out from the hideout. While speeding down the highway my mind drifted over to Ava and how she was doing in shopping, I know it was only shopping but she hadn't been feeling well for ages and even this morning she looked a bit pale. I had a feeling I knew why she was sick all of a sudden and I hate myself for being so stupid enough on that night.

I gripped the wheel tighter causing my knuckles to turn white and the car to swerve a little bit to the right. A few honks from other cars were heard behind but I didn't give a fuck, I was angry with myself.

"Dude, you ok?" Niall asked, I shook my head but kept my concentration on the road.

"I would ask what is up but I have a feeling you don't wanna talk about it." I scoffed

"Yeah you could say that" I chuckled.

No more words were spoken as we had finally arrived at the abandoned warehouse, I took a few deep breaths and pulled the bandana Ava bought me for my birthday out and wrapped it around my head, making sure to tuck any loose curls in it.

"Ava's pregnant" I squeezed my eyes shut but they snapped open when I heard Niall spluttering from beside me. I tapped his back to stop the coughs and when they had finished he looked at me in surprise and shock

Tame h.sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें