Chapter 184

If you can own this hidden skill, the last time you passed through that arbitrary gate and entered the plutonium pit, I'm afraid you'll be full of money.The innermost part of the pit is all three psionic stones. Each piece contains 100,000 psionic energies. As long as those nasty rats can't find themselves, how much do they just make up for it?

Of course, this is only Cheng Yang's wishful thinking. Talent is the most unforgiving thing. From the beginning of a transfer, the talent is completely doomed. Although Cheng Yang had obtained a very strong talent for his first deputy in office, it was a small probability event after all. In the last century, people spent a year without finding a feasible way to change talent.

Soon Cheng Yang left these thoughts on the side, and at the corner of the mouth he smiled, he took a look at the property panel he was investigating. He said: "Dong Sizhuo, now do you have anything to say to us? Wrong, I may You shouldn't call you Dong Sizhuo. What's your name?"

Cheng Yang reasoned naturally because he discovered through investigation that the name column on the other person's property panel turned out to be a string of question marks. . As a person who has a good understanding of the role of reconnaissance, naturally knowing what this means, means that he does not know the other person and does not know the other person's name.

Before this man, but personally admitted that he called Dong Sizhuo, how could we not know it? In this way, the only explanation is that the other party made false statements. Dong Sizhuo is not his real name.

This guy already knows that he has the investigative skills. Not only is he not happy about this suddenly emerging skill, he feels extremely panicked because he does not know whether this is his own good fortune or a common phenomenon for all. If you own this skill alone, then you are really happy, but he does not think he will have such good luck. Especially in the event of sudden changes in the rules of the world, this scout is likely to be a universal skill.

When he saw Cheng Yang push the door in, his heart began to jump. After listening to Cheng Yang's words, his face became pale. He was not stupid, since Cheng Yang said this sentence. , certainly through the reconnaissance technique to see their own attributes.

He did not cleverly use reconnaissance to check Cheng Yang's attributes because he knew it was in vain. The attributes of investigative techniques are clearly written and can only detect the creatures whose strength is lower than their own. It is clear that Cheng Yang's strength is much higher than he.

He does not know what content the scout can see in the end, but since Cheng Yang has now made clear that his name is false, it must be able to see the name. After the eyes quickly turned, he immediately said slyly: "I'm sorry, my real name was Tan Chao. At the time, I was afraid to say it because I was afraid that you would tell me that I was taken prisoner. Long, if he knew that I had betrayed him, he would not let me off."

Cheng Yang once again used investigative techniques. Found that the other party's name does indeed show that in addition to Tan Chao's name, it appears that this time the other party did not lie again.

"Yes, you're honest." Cheng Yang's mouth with a very deep smile, said. "But if you talk about that, why did you lie at the beginning and say that the warlord who was holding the door is not prepared to sneak in? I think this should have nothing to do with your scruples?"

"This..." Tan Chao did not know how to answer for a time.

Cheng Yang said: "Since you don't want to say, then let me speak. You want to hide your hidden skills, and then look for an opportunity to escape, right?"

Tan Chao face changed. There was a hopeless look in my eyes. Before him, perhaps with a hint of luck, after all, reconnaissance is not a panacea, only the greater the gap in power, the more clearly the other party's information can be investigated. So he prayed that Cheng Yang could not detect his talent skills. Cheng Yang can now say this, he instantly felt that all his secrets are exposed to the other side of the eye.

Cheng Yang did not wait for him to answer and continued to say with a cold face: "Since these are all false, it seems that many of the ones you said before are probably deceptive, right? ... Lao Yu, this guy's last skinning hasn't Enjoy enough, you try again to him."

Tan Chao was full of pale face, the last time that tragic experience he did not want to try again, but the lie he had said before was completely rigged, he did not know how to persuade Cheng Yang.

After seeing Yu Kai responded, he came over. Tan Chao's heart was in a hurry and he said quickly: "Wait a minute, I have something to say."

"You said." Cheng Yang reached out and stopped Yu Kai, his face cold. Said.

Tan Chao looked at Yu Kai and looked at Cheng Yang, and then said, "If you can promise me a condition, I can tell you all the things I know. If you disagree, you will kill me. I wouldn't say anything."

Cheng Yang's face has not changed, and he's not tolerated. He just said, "You talk about it first."

Tan Chao said: "My son is now being held by others if you can My son is saved. I'm willing to speak all the things out of it, and if Cheng Lord can see you, I can serve you later."

"Oh?" Cheng Yang suddenly gave a glimpse of Tan Chao's remarks. He thought of a rumor in the area of ​​the city in the last century.

The Luohe village of the last century was not in the hands of Yuan Jianze, but was the leader of the second militia, Lu Gaofeng. The rumor has it that Lu Gaofeng has an extremely powerful assassination master who has gone without a trace, but this man got his life because he had a handle in the hands of Lu Feng.

Of course, these are just rumors. No one can confirm that Lu Gaofeng himself has never admitted that he is another assassination master.

But now Cheng Yang linked the whole thing and basically confirmed the rumors. It is very simple to steal the skills of Tan Chao without a trace.

After thinking of this, Cheng Yang immediately said: "Do you know where your son is locked?"

Tan Chao smiled and said: "I know, but there have been several guards in the place. Although I have hidden skills, If you want to take my son out of that room, you will not be able to avoid the other person's sight.As long as the other person finds out, my actions will fail, so I have been afraid to save....just now I have been shut for so long I don't know if there is any change in the city."

Cheng Yang frowned, and he couldn't guarantee it. He said helplessly: "When you were caught by me, you should tell me about this thing. I have 100% assurance to rescue your son. But now, I can only say that I will do my best. You first talk about where you are detained? How old is he, is there any obvious characteristics?"

Tan Chao deeply sighed. He said, "I dare not take risks! My son is locked in the main city's room 401 in the building behind the grocery store. He is now just 8 years old. The obvious feature is not, right. There are a small mole on finger size. " "

Well, first you stay here, I'll see to say. "Cheng Yang said.

After that, Cheng Yang walked out of the room and Yu Kai followed.

After he walked away, Yu Kai said: "Lord, do you believe what the guy said?"

Cheng Yang did not directly answer, but instead asked: "Lao Yu, you just investigated the other person's attributes are those?"

Yu Kai said Oh: "Besides talent and skills, everything else can be seen."

Cheng Yang said: "I can see all his attributes. At the beginning, his name was a string of question marks after he said his name again. I can see his name is Chao Chao. This shows that he has not deceived us in this regard. In addition, if he wants to make false accusations, he will not write such a thing. Well, you still Staying in the village to deal with things, I will go and see the main city first. This guy is also considered a talent. If he can really help him to serve our territory, it is also a good thing."

Yu Kai agrees with Cheng Yang's statement. , Chao Chao's skills are indeed more powerful.

After Cheng Yang left Dongshan Village, he did not spend a few minutes outside the main city. Looking at the chaos in front of him, he couldn't help but smile. Before he wanted to escape this chaos, he now seems to be able to go inside and out.

It is hoped that Lu Gaofeng will not transfer Tan Chao's son away, otherwise he may be busy.

At the moment, the outside of the light curtain of the main city is still surrounded by a circle of combatants, one guarding a distance of one or two meters. It must be said that Lu Gaofeng is very generous, but this circle can be down more than 100,000 people!

Of course, there are even more intensive personnel in front of these combatants. They are all refugees who have been put in. Although 6,000 people were rushed in, there were nearly a million people outside. There is no doubt that this million people can only stay outside for the time being, at least until Yuan Jianze and the various forces quell the confusion brought about by those who had previously mixed in.

Although nearly a million ordinary people outside of China are very much willing to enter the main city, the deterrent power of those who are in the job is absolutely strong, especially in the case of hundreds of thousands of dead bodies on the ground.

Fortunately, Yuan Jianze was still a relatively human leader. When he blocked the passage of these people into the main city, he had not forgotten to send a team of horses to clear out the new enchanted beasts on the outskirts to prevent these refugees from dying. The mouth of the beast.

Of course, this errand is not good at present.

Although the new rejuvenated beast is generally only the strength of the first-order early stage, and because of the immediate proximity of the main city, once the enemies have appeared, they will be destroyed the first time, but now it is gathered here. Too many people, the enchanted beasts in the distance will always wander around here. Those wandering enchanted beasts can exist in the middle of the first-order stage. Occasionally, there will even be a big guy in the first-order stage. The warlords in the main city have caused great losses.

However, this has to be done. Yuan Jianze can ignore the life and death of hundreds of people or even thousands of thousands of people. However, the lives of millions of people cannot be ignored.