Chapter 70- Random Gate

As the group approached the vicinity of the profession statues, they saw Niu Bing coming from afar. From the look on his face, he seemed to have come across a troubling matter.

"Niu Bing, what's going on?" Cheng Yang asked.

Niu Bing bitterly said, "Lord, our team got a casualty."

Cheng Yang slightly frowned, "Oh, really? What's going on? Didn't I tell you not to go into areas that hasn't been explored yet?"

Niu Bing said, "We didn't go to the perimeter, and the place where we were at had already been swept. But just after the god's world transformation ended, at a spot emerged two first medium-order enchanted beasts at the same time. They simultaneously attacked the same person. We hardly had any time to save him. In the end that profession was killed."

This startled Cheng Yang. Such a matter was extremely rare, therefore Cheng Yang didn't mention it before.

Following the transformation, while it was possible to directly respawn first medium-order enchanted beasts, but the probability was extremely low. In Luo Feng Village's surrounding, having a single first-medium order enchanted beast spawned every day was already pretty good, let alone spawning two in the same place at the same time.

This was a small probability event which just so happened to occur while they were at that particular location!

If it were someone else, perhaps they might overlook such a matter. However, as someone who experienced another lifetime, Cheng Yang knew that this wasn't as simple as it look. In the previous apocalypse, someone specialized in statistics discovered that when enchanted beast had an abnormal spawn rate at a certain place, then that meant there had to be something special there.

Whether or not that special stuff could be found, he had to look at the individual's abilities and luck.

Cheng Yang immediately asked, "Where is that place?"

Niu Bing wasn't clear why Cheng Yang was concerned about this matter, but still he answered, "The place is about two kilometers to the southeast of the south gate, where there is a small hill. It's quite noticeable."

Cheng Yang was very familiar with the terrain around Luo Feng Village. After listening to Niu Bing, he immediately thought of the location.

"Old Niu, make arrangements for them. I will go out first." Cheng Yang quickly said.

Niu Bing noted the several people standing next to Cheng Yang. When he saw Liu Xiyue, he was immediately surprised, "Lord, you really rescued the school beauty back?"

"I was lucky. She just happened to be in Xiangcheng City's main city." Cheng Yang casually said, then he turned and walked away.

Liu Xiyue also knew Niu Bing. She was a good friend of Pang Shan. Although Pang Shan and Niu Bing hadn't been together for long, but they had met face to face. Just now the reason why she didn't greet Niu Bing was because Cheng Yang was still here.

After Cheng Yang left, Liu Xiyue could no longer contain her doubts, she asked, "Niu Bing, why are you here? Also Pang Shan, where is she now?"

Niu Bing didn't immediately answer her question, he turned to Ma Tao and said, "Your name is Ma Tao, right? Are these your family?"

Ma Tao immediately nodded and said, "Yes, Captain Niu."

Although Ma Tao wasn't a profession of Niu Bing's brigade, but being a profession of Luo Feng Village, they were very familiar with the captains of the five profession brigades.

Niu Bing immediately said, "Alright, first go find a place for your family, after that return to your unit. As for your family's transfer, I think that Lord will consider."