Chapter 110- Whitehead Eagle

In his past life, there was a field station that was not far away from such a Whitehead Eagle's community. However, because their strength wasn't strong enough at the time, they decided not to mess with these Whitehead Eagles for the time being, and lay low until their strength rise before messing with these guys.

But along with their ascension in rank, the Whitehead Eagles were also upgrading their strength and at a much faster speed than the humans, in both power and quantity. He didn't know if it's because the White-Head Eagles could laid eggs, but a nest could hatch a rather large amount of them. So by the time the people in the station were ready to wreck havoc on the Whitehead Eagles, they came to a frightening discovery that the number of these animals had increased by more than threefold, and with most of their strength raised to the first medium-order.

Faced with such a large community, the first wave of attacking profession was slaughtered. And soon afterward, the raging enchanted birds found the station.

In front of these enchanted birds, the walls were completely useless. The level of safety in the station was even less than that of the wild. At least there, the trees could block the sight of the flying enchanted birds and hinders some of its movement. However, the station was totally empty. As for those buildings, how many people could they accommodate? The most crucial point was that the buildings in the station were not as strong as they might have imagined, except for the durability and defense being slightly higher than the walls, it made no difference with other buildings.

Eventually, the station was overthrown and no one was said to have escaped. However, during the siege of the station, there were a few people that reported the news about the Whitehead Eagle onto the forum. It was also considered a wake-up call to the world.

The lesson was very straightforward. At the early stage, if they had tried to kill these Whitehead Eagles, even though they might have suffered a heavy loss, they would not have been wiped out. Due to their decision to delay their assault, the whole station was eventually lead to ruin.

Later on, people gradually established a concept. As long as you have the power to destroy the enchanted beast, resolutely carried it out and not leave them behind. Gods knows what would happen if these monsters were to be left behind? Even though the situation involving the Whitehead Eagle might've been just a special case, but who could guarantee that other monster communities wouldn't also experience a rapid rise in their strength?

"We must wipe out these monsters today." Cheng Yang spoke straight to the point. If the biggest purpose of his trip before this was to kill the monsters for the treasure, then this purpose has actually change. Now killing monsters has become the top priority.

The mountain was quite steep, but fortunately the hillside has a lot of rattans, so they could still smoothly climb up without much problem. However, the speed was pitifully slow.

Climbing slowly upward with the thorny rattans in hands was quite uncomfortable. Even with Cheng Yang's high physical defense, his palms were also suffering from a bit of uncomfort.

What let Cheng Yang feel admiration was the fact that Liu Xiyue, this fair skin girl surprisingly had not hum out a sound. Silently, she has been walking in between him and Yu Kai.

Suddenly, walking in the rear, Yu Kai cried in alarm, "Lord, watch out."

In fact, he didn't need Yu Kai's reminder, Cheng Yang has already heard the sound of the wind, he looked up and unsurprisingly it's a Whitehead Eagle, diving down like a meteor. It was aiming for him. The sharp claws gave off bright metallic luster under the shine of the sun.

"One finally came." Cheng Yang's mouth curved into a sneer, "Liu Xiyue, kill this fellow."

Liu Xiyue moved her lip, and the Sacred Word skill instantly started.