Chapter 81- Poison Dart Frogs

The drug furnace had the dimension of a washbasin with a height of about 40 cm. With such a size, Cheng Yang had no way of stuffing it into his backpack.

Right in the middle of Cheng Yang's awkward moment, Zhao Chuan came over. He looked at the drug furnace in Cheng Yang's hands, and couldn't help but asked, "Lord, what is that? How come it look like an old drug furnace?"

Cheng Yang said, "It's not like, but it is."

"Aren't potions sold in the alchemy room? Also do the herbs need a drug furnace in order to be refined into potions?" Zhao Chuan with a face full of doubts asked.

Cheng Yang said, "Naturally, herbs can be refined using the production skill, but a drug furnace can also be used to make potions. In addition, only low-end finished products will come out from using the production skill. In the future, higher grade herbs will appear. That is the truly good stuff. Therefore, the emergence of this drug furnace is also a normal occurrence...... Alright, this thing is too big, so it isn't convenient for me to carry. Go find a few people to take turns carrying it. This is a rare item, so you better not hand it back to me broken."

"All right!" Zhao Chuan took one look at the huge item and with a forced smile on his face, he agreed.

Afterwards, Zhao Chuan brought over three people from his team and had them take turns carrying the drug furnace forward. Fortunately, although the furnace was big but its weight was also very general, making it easy for a person to carry alone.

After passing through the channel, everyone discovered that the road was getting more and more difficult to travel.

According to what he remembered, this place should also be a wide road leading out of the city. However, let alone a flat road, they couldn't even find the trail. The original spacious asphalt road could be seen replaced with a mixture of bitumen and gravel in the grass on the ground, as well as a few lofty trees rooted everywhere.

"Lord, let's say these trees were to continue to grow and then be condensed in one once they are near one another. If such a situation were to happen, wouldn't the Earth be entirely covered in wood?" A strange thought suddenly sprang up from within Zhao Chuan's head.

Cheng Yang knew what the conditions were like in the future. He said, "No, these trees will stop growing once they reach a certain size. Of course, there may be some exceptions. However, regarding the specific details, I am not very clear."

Zhao Chuan nodded, suddenly feeling relieved a lot. If that moment were to really come, and the Earth were totally covered with trees, then the world shouldn't be called Earth, but instead cricket ball.

The trees in the surroundings were very tall, but luckily the interval they appeared wasn't very concentrated. However, between these trees were densely packed with a variety of thorns. Although they were unable to cause harm to the team, but plenty of tears could be done to their clothing.

Immediately, four warriors stepped forward, raising the sword in their hands toward the thorns and began chopping away. For a moment, branches and leaves started swirling in the air, and a new path was forcibly created.

However, in this world weren't just plants. More than 10 days had passed since the apocalypse and in this area with no human activities, it made the concentration of monsters here unusually high. Cheng Yang and others had long put on their guard, so along the way they were very cautious.

The team had moved forward 50 meters when sounds of frogs' calls could be heard coming from the front, giving out a farm-like atmosphere in the air.

"Lord, there are frogs in this world? What do they eat? Are there pests for them to eat?" Liu Hao can't help but throw out multiple irrelevant questions.