Chapter 183 - Chapter Hide

Li Wanshan's orders to Cheng Yang naturally immediately came to bear. Although it is not an easy task to produce a complete system, after all, the personnel to be managed are mercenaries that involve tens of thousands of people, but as long as some can be found in this area Experienced people can't spend too much time.

Cheng Yang then said: "Lao Li, wait a minute, you arrange for people to start working for the peasants. After the fighters go out and clean out the enchanted beasts outside, you let them start building the farm. The sooner the better. . "

Li Wan Shan immediately asked:" this farm construction materials how to do if the use of materials currently remaining in the village, the estimated time of the construction of the wall is again postponed a "?.

Cheng Yang is actually nothing to worry about, direct, said:" nothing The number of our squads will soon skyrocket, and there will be a lot of people who will switch to carpentry at that time, and the output of wood will definitely increase a lot.As for the fence, it will be nothing more than two days to build, anyway, I am now at the beginning of the promotion. There are still a few days at the class level, but those farms can't be built within our planned 3rd-level fences. Afterwards, this area belongs to the residential area, so it can be relocated when they need to be relocated."

Li Wanshan said: "Understand. But under it. I think this farm should be built even further, after all, Fallen Village will be our main city and the population size will be very large. If it is before the end of the day, thirty The square kilometers of land to live in the next two million people are no problem, after all, when thousands of people can live in a high-rise building, but now there are only two high-rise residential buildings, and the density of living is extremely low. The family lived in a 36-square-kilometer area with a maximum number of tens of thousands of people,"

said Cheng Yang. "It's nothing. Farmers can live in the farm. As for the current main battle camp, they cannot be stationed for a long time." In the village of Luofeng, there will not be too many people living in the village of Luofeng in the future, and 36 square kilometers will be barely enough."

Since Cheng Yang said this, Li Wanshan will no longer be entangled in this issue. People talked about it for a while, and Li Wanshan went to work on his own business.Cheng

Yang looked at the time and now it was only after 3 in the afternoon. After thinking about it, he left Lefeng Village and went straight to Dongshan Village. go with.

Along the way, after passing through the main city of Gaocheng, it was seen that the people outside the curtain of light moved, and not all people entered the main city. In view of this situation, Cheng Yang did understand something. Yuan Jianze used restrictions on the sudden appearance of nearly two million people. After all, he has an extremely powerful force on hand. Together with his appeal in the main city, hundreds of thousands of combatants in the main city will basically obey him.

Yuan Jianze did this for a reason. At the moment when the rules of the world changed, a large number of refugees appeared around the main city. We must know that the main city cannot have a fence like that of the village of Laungfeng, and that the refugees knew about the transfer of their jobs in the moment they were delivered, so they rushed into the light curtain at the first time. Among them.

The entire curtain of light stretches for more than 10 kilometers, but only two or three hundred thousand people burst into the moment. Because these people have an advantage in their position, they are near the light curtain.

There is no doubt that the sudden entry of these people brought a great deal of confusion to the main city, and people who came in one after another added to this confusion.

When Yuan Jianze learned of this news. Those people have even penetrated most of the main city.

Yuan Jianze also wondered exactly where these people got out. How come out is hundreds of thousands. However, when he knew that the number of people outside the light curtain did not know how many people had failed to enter the main city, he would not be calm in an instant.

Fortunately Yuan Jianze is also a relatively decisive person. He knows that if he can't show his strong side at this time. By suppressing these people, I am afraid that it will be even harder to manage the main city in the future.

However, now Yuan Jianze's army has killed a large number of people. In desperation, he had to let people inform the main city's several militias and some large mercenary groups at the earliest possible speed. The actions of these people were also very rapid. They came to the light curtain for the first time and temporarily blocked the refugees who had yet to enter the country.

At the same time, Yuan Jianze sent more than 100,000 combatants to gather together the refugees who had entered the main city. He could not allow these people to squash in the main city. Once there is a large-scale conflict with the original residents, the trouble may be greater.

But this is hundreds of thousands of people after all. It does not mean that repression can suppress it. In the process, it is inevitable that there will be bloodshed and sometimes even violent means.

Of course, Yuan Jianze also pays great attention to his own orders. He does not want to wait for these people to enter the main city and throw them out because he hates himself.

Because of this contradiction, Yuan Jianze took even longer to suppress the chaos. It was already two days later.

Cheng Yang did not bother with these troubles in the main city. Now he is obliged to Yuan Jianze to be a little more busy. When he handles the affairs of several affiliated territories, he can slowly solve the main city.

In Cheng Yang's opinion, if the threat of Yuan Jianze could not be completely eliminated, he might be limited to one point. This is not the result that Cheng Yang would like to see.

After more than ten minutes, Cheng Yang has come to Dongshan Village.

In the same way as Cheng Yang's guess, refugees from around Dongshan Village were also sent over, but the number was smaller than that of Luofeng Village, only about 100,000. Even so, the sudden increase in the number of 100,000 also brought a lot of pressure to Yu Kai.

Fortunately, Yu Kai had no suspicion before Zhao Chuan and felt that these people may not be people on Earth. Therefore, after he made some deterrence against these people by force, he gradually put these people into the village.

So when Cheng Yang came here, there was no one outside the village.

Cheng Yang swiftly walked into the village. The guard at the gate of Dongshan Village also knew Cheng Yang. Immediately after saying hello, he separated one person and told Yu Kai.

Cheng Yang did not stop this, because he really needs to see Yu Kai.

A few minutes later, Yu Kai trod over and said far: "Lord, you've been here in a timely manner. I don't know how to do it today. There were suddenly more than 100,000 people outside the village. After asking them, I only knew these. People are survivors in other cities and towns in the city, so I put them in. But how these people should deal with them, I don't have any clues."

Cheng Yang said his plan to Yu Kai, not In addition to allowing most of these people to be transferred to the peasants, until the situation in the main city is slightly stable, these people will be transferred to the main city again.

Yu Kai did not have any other opinions. Then he said, "Lord, are you here for this incident?"

Cheng Yang said: "Nature is not. Didn't we grab a person two days ago? Did that guy have any changes?"

Yu Kai understood what Cheng Yang was asking and smiled: "This guy seems to be accepting orders. We are locked in civilian houses and we don't see any abnormalities."

Cheng Yang immediately said: "We'll go over and look at it now."

Yu Kai said: "Look also is the same, that guy except for eating and sleeping, what extra actions are not."

Cheng Yang smiled and said: "It seems that you are busy and fainted, it is estimated that after this world rule changes you also Didn't have time to take a good look at your own property panel?"

"Oh?" Yu Kai quickly opened his own property panel, this look, let him be surprised, the original list of his own skills even more A reconnaissance.

If this time is unknown Baicheng Yang Yu Kai also the idea that he really should look for a piece of tofu killed, immediately he said: "? Lord, is this reconnaissance spells everyone has"

in Cheng Yang get a positive response After that, Yu Kai thief smiled and said: "Are you planning to use the reconnaissance technique to check the guy's attributes? Hey, to the Lord's strength gap between you and the guy, it is estimated that all his attributes are

nothing ." Cheng Yang did not deny it. There is no certainty, but just said: "I just want to see if he lied."

Yu Kai did not fully understand the meaning of Cheng Yang's words. He thought that Cheng Yang just talked about it, and he didn't ask anymore. He immediately took it. Cheng Yang walked toward the house where Dong Sizhuo was detained.

Soon they both came to the outside of the house. At the moment, there were two other combatants guarding the door outside the house. They were the backbone forces of the Fox Husbandry, and had intermediate-level apprenticeships. Otherwise, Yu Kai did not It will be assured that they will keep Dong Sizhu.

"Is there anything unusual about this guy?" Yu Kai asked softly as soon as he approached.

One of the guards walked quickly and said, "The lord, the leader, the guy has been restless in the world since the rules of the noon heaven and earth, and he doesn't know what to do with ghosts."

Yu Kai first glimpsed it, and quickly understood it and smiled. Road: "This guy may have a real problem, it is estimated that it is now discovered a sudden reconnaissance skills, right? Hey, began to sit still. ... Lord, you see what we do now?"

Cheng Yang did not immediately answer, and He walked to the front of the house, and then let another guard open the door. After a skilled investigation of Dong Sizhuo, Cheng Yang instantly knew the character of this guy.

The other party is just a junior apprentice archer. This is a place where someone in the phoenix village is just an ordinary person who can no longer be an ordinary person, but he also has a different place from other people. This is his talent. .

Talent: 1, hidden: talent skills, the use of the skills can completely hide their shadows, will not be any general exploration skills found in the enemy's strength is higher than the three major positions of the enemy is invalid. Cast magic consumes 20 points, skill duration is 10 minutes, and cooldown is 1 second.

2, for each promotion of a small order, increase their own movement speed 3%.

This guy's second talent is normal, but the first talent can be very anti-day. This concealed state can even immunize all ordinary exploration skills, and as long as the strength is not higher than their three major levels, can not find people in the hidden state, this effect is indeed too much.