Chapter 33- Strange People

Seeing the magic missile fly over, a hint of fear emerged in the Black Wolf's eyes. It suddenly had the feeling that if this magic missile hit him, then it would surely lose its life on the spot.

It held some regret at this time, if it had earlier known this man was so powerful, it would had escape right away. Even after abandoning his duty to guard the staff, his strength would just drop down to first-mid order, but even so that was still better than losing his life, is it not?

However, there was no such thing as regret medicine in this world.

At the last moment, it would like to escape, but the magic missile was too fast, it could barely make any evasive action, and got hit in the head.

Finally, the Black Wolf died, perhaps it might not be the most powerful first-late order enchanted beast in the world presently, but it was definitely the first first-late order enchanted beast to die in this world.

Although Cheng Yang killed the Black Wolf, but due to a moment of delay, 7-8 wolves rushed near him, and used their mouth to bite towards his body, Cheng Yang was too late to even dodge, he was attacked seven or eight times by these beasts.

However, Cheng Yang's Physical Defense has now reached 4 points, for these gray wolf that only have five points of physical attack, the harm done to him was very weak. But even so, getting hit by 7-8 attacks, removed nearly one-tenth of his health.

This couldn't be delayed any longer, Cheng Yang thought. He now only had 52 points of mana remaining, there was no capital to challenge this group of gray wolves.

Cheng Yang immediately gave up counterattacking, and directly ran away toward the opposite direction.

Cheng Yang was indeed much faster than the gray wolves, they couldn't even catch up, and was left far behind. After the distance between Cheng Yang and the gray wolves reached a hundred meters, he immediately sat down cross-legged on the ground, and began to recover his mana. At this time, even if it were only a few points of mana, it could be life-saving.

10 seconds later, the gray wolves are only less than 20 meters away from Cheng Yang, he could not afford to continue sitting down any longer. He quickly raised his wand and began to attack one of the leading gray wolves.

Two magic missiles was fired off, causing one of the rushing gray wolves to die a martyr's death, but this consumed all the mana that Cheng Yang had just recovered. At this time, there were still 40 or so gray wolves remaining, Cheng Yang didn't dare fight them recklessly.

But this time there was no Black Wolf to threaten him, so Cheng Yang's pressure was a whole lot smaller. After all, he was four times faster than these gray wolves, and after his mana was consumed he could just run some distance to recover it. This would slowly consume the gray wolves to death.

Subsequent fighting held no suspense, Cheng Yang spent about 20 minutes before finally killing the last gray wolf.

When the last gray wolf died on the ground, Cheng Yang was relieved. Later on when he was alone, he got to make sure not to engage such a large group of enchanted beasts again, and also unless there was enough magic potion, otherwise this could tire a person to death. The most important reason was that the killing efficiency is too low, battle lasted for almost half an hour and he was only able to get 50 power values, which is too slow for him.

Cheng Yang quickly return to the wolves gathering place, and saw the staff that he risked his life to get from the wolves still lying there quietly.

Cheng Yang rapidly rushed to pick up the staff, its properties instantly appeared in Cheng Yang's mind.

Spirit Bone Staff: Bronze grade one-hand weapon, produced from third-order secluded wolf's leg bone, increase magic attack by 4, required low-order sorcerer's apprentice or above to equip. Durability: 80/80.