Chapter 80- Massacre

The present enchanted beasts had already been through its first wave of strengthening, leading to a rise in the number of first medium-order enchanted beast to appear. However, compared with Cheng Yang's group of people, they still fell a bit short.

Along the way, as long as Cheng Yang came across a group of enchanted beast, he would immediately open the redirection skill, and then with six man-made fortress began bombarding them. Whether it was an enchanted beast in the first early-order or first medium-order, one by one they would fall under the attacks of Cheng Yang and the others.

After marching over the corpses of the enchanted beast, Cheng Yang and the others arrived at the east side of Xiangcheng City. In front of them, more than 100 meters away was a channel full of enchanted beasts.

This wasn't the first time Cheng Yang and the others had been to this channel. They were also here five days ago. However, at that time due to Cheng Yang lack of strength in the face of this group of spotted spider with long-ranged attack capability, he eventually made the decision to withdraw.

But at the time the situation was different, Cheng Yang's defense had already reached 12 points, which was more than doubled the attack power of those first early-order enchant beasts. Even if Cheng Yang stood there motionless, allowing numerous first early-order enchanted beast to attack him, he would still be fearless.

"Lord, how should we strike? Or are we still going to continue using the redirection skill?" Liu Hao hiding behind a wall in a soft voice asked.

Contrary to his expectations, Cheng Yang shook his head and said, "This time, I will go alone. You'll be watching."

Liu Hao was startled, quickly he said, "Isn't that a bit too rash? You're strong, but that's almost 2,000 enchanted beasts. This......"

Cheng Yang with a smile said, "My strength is now at the peak apprentice-order, while the most powerful enchanted beast inside of this herd is only at the first late-order, and there's only one of them. Such a herd of enchanted beast, as far as I'm concerned have no pressure whatsoever on me."

After listening to Cheng Yang's explanation, Liu Hao and the others didn't say anymore. Although they didn't have a clear impression on how strong was Cheng Yang but one thing they were very clear on was that in the event of danger, even if Cheng Yang couldn't beat the other side, escape wouldn't be an issue.

Cheng Yang then asked Liu Hao and the others to hide in the ruins, and then went out alone.

A few seconds later, Cheng Yang came to a distance less than 50 meters away from the location of the spotted spider's group. At this time, these spiders also discovered Cheng Yang, but they didn't immediately take action. The herd of spotted spider's eight legs quickly became restless, making harsh squeaking sound.

Without worries, Cheng Yang immediately dashed forward a distance of more than 20 meters, and then instantaneously casted ice thorn. Afterwards, a large amount of ice thorn instantly fall down from the sky, shrouding six to seven spotted spiders that was in front.

In this group of spotted spider was no first medium-order monster, so under Cheng Yang's ice thorn attack, all were immediately killed.

Cheng Yang's attack immediately angered these spotted spiders, and combined with him having entered the range of these spotted spider's attack, a large tract of spider's thread was suddenly sprayed toward his body.

Cheng Yang was sharp-sighted, at a glance he saw within the herd was a blue and purple spider. Indeed, it was a spotted spider in the first medium-order. Such a guy already had the potential to cause harm to their own.