Chapter 37- Natural Medicine

After Cheng Yang opened the scroll, a flash of white light wrapped around his body, and soon his entire body instantly disappeared from his original location.

When Cheng Yang opened up his eyes again, the scene around him completely changed.

This did not surprise him, because all the craft transfer tasks were completed in a particular instance. In this instance, the consequences of getting killed would result in the failure of the task, but there wouldn't be any actual death.

At that moment, Cheng Yang heard a voice sounded inside his head: Welcome to the Alchemist instance transfer task, begin countdown: 10-9-8-... ...

Cheng Yang was filled with tension, didn't know if God would give arrange a first-peak order enchanted beast to face him, if that were the case, he was not likely to succeed. For all profession, only during the apprentice level would the gap be the largest*. At this stage the possibility of leapfrog fighting is very low. [Imagine two high level players fighting one another, even if one of them is higher by a rank it won't mean much and will depend more on the person skill, but at lower levels, rank is more important because of the huge properties boost at the early level.]

So if Cheng Yang encountered a first-peak order enchanted beast now, no matter how good his fighting technique was, he wouldn't be able to kill it. The surrounding environment in this instance was completely flat, there was simply no place he can use to his advantage.

But he felt the possibility of a first-peak enchanted beast appearing here was very low, after all, even if this were an extremely difficult level task, no one could complete it. But if a first-peak enchanted beast did appear in this instance, for the current humans, it would be impossible to clear it. The extremely difficult level task were set up so that humans would have a chance to beat it. It would never be impossible, there would always be a way to clear it.

While Cheng Yang was feeling nervous, the task countdown came to an end.

"Thanks for selecting Alchemist as your secondary profession, to be a successful Alchemist, being able to identify medicinal herbs can be considered the basic. Within half an hour, please find the following ten medicinal herbs in the instance: Sky Sword Grass, Black Ice Flower......"

After reading the task prompt, Cheng Yang felt his head being run over by 10,000 grass mud horses. Of course, after the grass mud horse sped through, he started to get excited.

The task turned out to be identifying herbs.

Of course, this task was not simple, nor would it let a person who used to be a doctor take advantage of it. Because after the transformation of the world, the medicinal herbs completely changed, and new medicinal herb started to emerge. Thus, even if it were the reincarnation of Hua Tuo*, it was impossible to accomplish such a task. [Chinese Physician]

But with Cheng Yang's knowledge, this task was very simple, although his secondary profession wasn't Alchemist, but he had seen these herbs before. Because these ten medicinal herbs were the materials needed to make mana potion (S) and health potion (S). If mix together with the appropriate ratio, it was enough to make the two prescriptions.

Why did God come up with such a task? Cheng Yang could somewhat guess, God himself didn't personally control the copies, but let them run automatically under certain rules. Now out such a simple task, the biggest reason was that the rules of heaven and Earth didn't know Cheng Yang was reborn. Accordance to the inference of the rules of heaven and Earth, the current strength of the average human was close non-transfer. In other words, even if then appeared a first-early enchanted beast in the instance, it could be claimed as difficult-level task. Because there were still some people around the world that were able to defeat it. But if a mid or first-late order enchanted beast appeared, it was simply not possible for others to clear the extremely difficult level task, since at this stage, apart from Cheng Yang, he was afraid no one could defeat such enchanted beast.