Chapter 154 - Babao Flower

After Cheng Yang left the main city, he went straight to Dongshan Village. He was not worried that Yuan Jianze dared to continue harassing Fall Fung Village. The deterrence of the White Tiger was absolutely very powerful.

When Cheng Yang came to Dongshan Village, it was already very late. Cheng Yang asked Yu Kai to come back, and then let him also arrange a priest for himself.

Next, Cheng Yang took the priest and ran towards the copy gate of Xuanwu Island. After he arrived at the place, Cheng Yang said nothing and sent it directly.

The battle was not much different from the nightmare difficulty of the last abandoned customs clearance. The only change was that Cheng Yang won a special career transfer item reward after winning the first pass.

Ranger's Certificate: Integrate Ranger's certificate into the Warrior's Statue to increase the warrior's statue to a special occupational range.

This is exactly what he wanted, Cheng Yang loaded this thing into his own storage ring, and then withdrew from the copy of Xuanwu Island.

Of course, this copy of Xuanwu Island's copy of the nightmare difficulty first pass, the benefits are not only the Ranger's transfer quota, while Cheng Yang also received four silver-class equipment, including a ring to increase the magic attack power, was Cheng Yang to use. At this point, Cheng Yang's full set of attack equipment is all above the silver level, and his weapon is even reached the gold level.

This set of equipment accumulated, Cheng Yang's attack has exceeded the ordinary second-order early enchanted beast, the advantages of equipment can be seen in this general.

The remaining three pieces of silver-grade equipment were left to Yu Kai by Cheng Yang. After all, Dongshan Village needs to be developed. There is no strong equipment to create some masters, and it is difficult to advance rapidly in this situation.

Cheng Yang and Yu Kai simply exchanged these two things. At the same time, he also briefly described the situation in Yicheng. After Yu Kai listened, it was inevitable that Cheng Yang would complain. However, he also knew that he could not change Cheng Yang's decision. Now that things are developing in the right direction. Yu Kai did not dwell too long on this issue.

"How is your current cultivation progress?" Cheng Yang finally asked.

Yu Kai said: "Since I was promoted to a high-level apprenticeship, I have used six times the speed of training some time ago. The two days of the lord you transferred me to 100,000 psionic energies. Now it is eight times faster. Now The high-level cultivation progress has reached about 50%. In ten days time, it will be able to reach the peak level of apprenticeship."

Cheng Yang nodded and was very satisfied with the progress of his practice, as far as their current level was put. It was also one of the best in the past. Even in this world, apart from yourself. I am afraid no one can match it.

They can have such a rapid pace of practice. In addition to practicing cultivation every day, the biggest reason is that Cheng Yang's high psionic value allows them to open many times faster than before, and also has the role of Nirvana. Coupled with Cheng Yang's talent, under the joint efforts of several parties, the speed of cultivation of Yu Kai and others will appear so variable.

Cheng Yang's current training progress has just exceeded 50%, so both sides have maintained the current speed, until Yu Kai and others were promoted to peak apprenticeship, Cheng Yang is still at the pinnacle of apprentice level struggle. of course. Cheng Yang has a certain advantage in his skills and equipment. Even if he does not consider the factors of pets, Yu Kai and others are better than him.

Cheng Yang immediately said: "Lao Yu. Your cultivation cannot be relaxed, and the speed of cultivation under the opponent must be grasped. This is the end of the world, not a certain individual can play. If we can now have a complete The team formed by the peak apprentice-class combatants may be able to swept through the entire city."

Yu Kai surprised. Road: "Now that we have not already swept the city? The several forces in the main city have no great threats at all."

Cheng Yang said: "I am talking about the city is not the city, but the entire city range, including All the counties and townships."

Yu Kai was suddenly quelled. For the difficulty of advancing in the field, Yu Kai is very clear, because he is now also organizing personnel, with Dongshan Village as the center, to advance all around. As they get farther and farther from the village, the enchanted beasts they encounter are getting stronger and stronger.

In the past, around the village, it was almost impossible to encounter the first-stage enchanted beast. After reaching a range of 78 kilometers, the enchanted beast of the first-order stage was almost everywhere in the large enchanted herd. As for the enchanted beasts in the mid-level, the higher the ratio is to the periphery, although this increase is not significant, but it also illustrates a problem. It may not be too difficult to establish foothold in the last days, but it is not a simple matter to develop and grow. Now.

After a long while, Yu Kaicai said: "We will speed up the speed."

Cheng Yang nodded and said: "In the last days, strength is the foundation of everything. As long as we have enough strength, we can completely ignore the existence of the main city. In a short period of time, Yuan Jianze's people did not dare to start with us. After that, he would never have a chance to do so. So at this stage, as long as we do not allow us to directly conflict with us, we must deal with the main city at the end of the process. Soldiers died."

Yu Kai did understand Cheng Yang's mind. In this last day, people have already died enough. It's a last resort. Cheng Yang is not planning to engage with other human forces. Actually, not only Cheng Yang, but also himself has the same mind.

After Cheng Yang finished his account, Cheng Yang began to return to Luofeng Village. This time he did not let Xiaobai instead of killing enchanted beasts around him and collecting herbs on his own while walking. The enchanted beast that is hit by one's own pet, oneself can obtain the psionic value too, Cheng Yang is like this can serve as two birds with one stone.

In fact, during this period of time, Cheng Yang will collect some medicinal herbs as soon as he has time, and store them in storage rings to ensure that he has enough raw materials for pharmaceuticals every day. After all, the number of herbs collected every day is not limited by the number of times. The only difference is whether they can acquire skill proficiency.

After waiting for the evening, Cheng Yang's pharmaceutical skills will be able to successfully upgrade to level 3, and that time the real magic agent formula will be effective.

After returning to the village of Fengfeng, it was not until 12 o'clock in the evening. Cheng Yang immediately began to pharmacy. Now he is undoubtedly making a vial of pharmaceuticals. These things are not all sold to Zhao Yi. Instead, he only sold 20% of the finished pharmaceuticals to the other party according to the original agreement, and the rest of them have survived. Because as more and more pharmacological agents he can refine in the future, the energy of deputy chiefs will be mainly invested in more precious pharmacy refining, and these pharmacies themselves are not intended to be sold to Zhao Yi. The potions deal with for a while.

Although according to the original agreement, Cheng Yang would no longer be able to trade anything to the other party if he would no longer refine his life or magic agent.

Cheng Yang has always felt that since the bosses of these stores have such a high IQ and are completely the same as humans, there must be certain forces behind them, either gods or others. Being able to maintain this relationship will help him later.

Before the morning, the refining agent failed to upgrade his pharmaceutical skills to level 3, but after 12 o'clock, Cheng Yang once again devoted his full energy back to the pharmaceutical industry. When the energy value is consumed for the most part, Cheng Yang Yang finally successfully upgraded his pharmaceutical skills to Level 3.

Cheng Yang can not wait to come up with the real magic agent formula, and then immediately chose to use.

There is no special feeling, but the formula inexplicably disappears. In Cheng Yang's deputy panel of attributes, there is already an additional refining method for pharmaceuticals.

Looking at the list of herbs given behind, Cheng Yang had some headaches. Twelve species of these 13 kinds of medicinal materials are very easy to find. There is a very rare and unique agent, and its name is Babao Flower. Of course, this scarcity does not mean that the eight treasures belong to treasures that are difficult to meet for centuries, but they are particularly difficult to find relative to the materials of life medicines.

In fact, as long as you look closely, it is fine for a person to find one or two strains of Babao flowers one day. But for a third-tier alchemist, the two herbs are too small compared to the amount of refining done in one day.

Fortunately, Cheng Yang does not need to worry too much. This strain of Babaohua is the main drug of magic agents. It is also only a Class 1 medicinal material, but it requires a level 3 herb collection skill to pick it up. Fortunately, although there is no level 3 pharmaceutical skill in the whole village of the Lok Fung Village, there are quite a few of them. Cheng Yang, as long as the names and qualities of these herbs are told to alchemists, they can also help Cheng Yang find Babao.

Although Cheng Yang will also pay some rewards, this is really nothing compared to the current value of Babao. No way, who let him be a lord?This privilege still exists.

When Cheng Yang came to Rongyao Hall, he published a mission to collect eight treasures. Each time you collect a Babao flower, you receive 10 Psionic Energies and 10 bonus to your territory's contribution.

In fact, Cheng Yang can also go to the task hall to publish personal tasks, but regardless of who, to release individual tasks, the task rewards for mercenary points or military points need to be deducted from their points. Although Cheng Yang has now awarded 10,000 points of mercenary points for completing special tasks, he has spent enough time squandering. Ke Cheng Yang has his own plan, his own mercenary level is still only e-class low segment, far from his goal, mercenary points for him, but very important.

Moreover, the task of releasing territorial contribution is also a privilege of the lords or the officials of the territory. The more the territorial contribution task is released, the more it can stimulate the recognition of the warlord in the territories. This is a good thing for a double-edged sword.

After dealing with the amount of the real magic agent formula, Cheng Yang started this evening's cultivation.