Chapter 149

"Lord, they are the leaders of this settlement. The oldest person in the middle is Weiyun. Most of the things in the territory are his ideas. The other things are decided by several people," Dong Yunqing whispered.

Cheng Yang looked at the person named Weiyun who was referring to Dong Yunqing. His age was almost 50 years old. It is rare for a person of this age to actually control the right to speak in a settlement.

At this moment, Weiyun was frowning. Other people's expressions were quite dignified.

"Cough ... ..." Cheng Yang coughed and suddenly caught the attention of the other party.

When Na Weiyun raised it, he frowned slightly. Although he had a good temperament, when they discussed the issue, no one would dare to bother them.

"What's your name? Didn't you see us talking about things?" said a middle-aged, forty-year-old boy.

Cheng Yang fell no end what shelf, smiled and said: "I am not what people are important, the key is that my arrival today, can give you the hope of life."

"You ... ..." middle-aged people did not It was obvious that Cheng Yang had something special, but he was very ecstatic and said coldly. "Now in the last days of this damn, who dares to say that it can bring hope for others? You should not engage in religious propaganda either. If so, it's best to dispel your thoughts as soon as possible, or you'll soon regret it."

This man is not aimless, since the end of the world, there are too many people who call themselves gods and envoys. The devil's nephew swaggers and cheats, and I do not know how many people killed it. Including this settlement, there were also such a group of people before, but in the end it was removed by Wei Yun.

Cheng Yang did not hurry to prove anything. He wanted to see if this group of people was worthy of accepting their own service. He immediately said: "Can you bring hope for others? It is not that you have the final say. Of course, it is not what I say. I'm sure that you are familiar with it. Although he may not be able to call his name, someone has met him, right?"

Wei Yun and others immediately looked at Dong Yunqing who was standing beside Cheng Yang. Half of them were slightly surprised. As Cheng Yang said, although they couldn't name Dong Yunqing, they looked at each other and were familiar with it. After all, it was In this area of ​​several hundred meters, I have lived for more than ten days. There is always an opportunity to meet.

"Which team are you?" The middle-aged man who spoke just now was the one who had seen Dong Yunqing.

Dong Yunqing very polite, said: "... I used to be three groups of people, including my parents are also in three sets this time I tried to talk with the Lord really is the leader of you to join under the command of the Lord, this is the only future is now"

in As soon as the old man listened to this, he suddenly said nothing, and said: "You are not accustomed to the blind-eyed wolf, have you been deceived by the ghosts of other people's eyes? Or have we ever treated you before? "

Dong Yunqing was interrogated on the spot and did not feel the slightest intention to go because he knew clearly that he did this for the sake of the entire settlement."

Cheng Yang smiled at this time: "Brother, don't hurry to make conclusions. I know you are angry now, but it doesn't matter. Now I have a question that I need to ask you if I really have the ability to save the entire settlement." Whether you would like to be attached to my Majesty."

"How is this possible?" the middle-aged man said immediately.

But that Weiyun half blinked. Looking at Cheng Yang, he said: "You, if you can really save the entire settlement, let me take this old man's orders to you. But if you can't prove it, how is that? You enchant the residents of my colony. Intentional speculation, if you let me leave this place of settlement, how can I command the entire settlement?"

Jiang is still hot! Do not look at the first half of Wei Yun like compromise. But in reality it is a matter of possession. The meaning of his words is no more obvious. If Cheng Yang cannot prove himself, I am afraid the fate will be very tragic.

In the short period of time that Cheng Yang had talked with these people, many people surrounded him. Although it is now at the end of the world, the enthusiasm of the people for watching the liveliness has not diminished. The most critical thing is that this time it seems a bit strange. Someone dared to be so disrespectful to several leaders. Two people who were single-handedly dared to dare to dare. It is simply impatience to live in the entire settlement.

Cheng Yang smiled and was quite satisfied with the performance of the old man Wei Yun. He did not shout for the first time, and he did not hear the truth of his own speech and believed that it was true, but he had his own judgment and was decisive. Knowing advances and retreats.

"Well, I hope you have a word." Cheng Yang nodded and made a wink toward the cowman. "You can let them see it, old cow." The

cattle soldier immediately held a meeting and lifted it immediately. His own baton...

At the same time, most of the people around him are staring at the cow soldiers in a joke, and they are all thinking about what this guy can do to get a ghost and what he can do.

The only person with a dignified face is Wei Yun. He looks deeper than others. Since the other party dared to enter the settlements alone, and dared to speak loudly in front of them, they must be prepared. Moreover, from the eyes of the two men, he did not see the slightest market, as if what happened next would surely convince these people themselves.

Wei Yun also had to think about what to do in the future, then saw the flash of white light in front of him, and a fierce green and black giant wolf appeared in front of everyone.

Is this a wolf? It's almost as big as a normal tiger!

The five colonial leaders, who were still very calm, immediately stood up, almost at the same time put their hands on the waist, quickly pulled out the pistol placed there, and then directed the wolf that was summoned by the cows. The survivors who surrounded the crowd instantly retired. They couldn't think of it. They just came to join in to see the excitement, and they could also encounter a mighty enchanting beast.

"If you don't want to die, it's best not to shoot." I don't know when Cheng Yang has come to their back. There are nearly a hundred people around and there isn't even one person who sees Cheng Yang's past.

A moment of desperate emotion filled the hearts of Weiyun. In his view, since the two men had a relationship with the enchanted beast, it was certainly not a good class.

"What are you guys? What do you want to do?" Weiyun Tieqing asked.

Cheng Yang is rather calm and laughs: "You don't have to be nervous," I said just now. I was the one who brought hope to your place of concentration. I believe that you are very clear, if all of you can With my companion's ability, do you think I have given hope to the entire settlement? Don't worry, my companion's job is a summoner, and the giant wolf is just his summoned beast. It's not an enchanted beast."

Wei Yun immediately saw that he could not refute what Cheng Yang said. But in the moment he was surprised again. If what he said was true, he could give all the survivors the ability to have cattle soldiers. What fear does the enemies have?

Cheng Yang went on to say: "Now I have already proved my ability. If you have credibility, you won't have to pay me for the next thing. If you want to go back, I don't care."

Cheng Yang was telling the truth, if it was In this case, these people are still unwilling to follow him if they are unwilling to follow him. For such people, Cheng Yang has no interest in taking over. Of course, if someone in this settlement wants to leave with him at this time, he will be happy to take it with him.

Wei Yun looked at the other leaders and found that they had some intentions, but some were very hesitant. Or for the rest of his life, he naturally understands what these people think, and he sighs in his heart and says, "Since I've already said it, it naturally follows the stated execution. But in the end, I still have a request. I hope that you can I agree."

Cheng Yang said, "You speak."

Wei Yun looked up at the sky and said: "Everyone is a poor man who is struggling in the last days. I hope you can treat them kindly in the future. This world is like this." If you continue to fight, I am afraid it will be extinct."

Cheng Yang seriously looked at Wei Yun and said: "Rest assured! Humans will not be extinct."

He said this sentence is very powerful, do not know is to Give Wei Yun a promise or give himself more confidence. In fact, although he had experienced the end of the last year, he was not clear about the ultimate destiny of mankind. What the gods called the evolution of mankind could eventually be realized? If humans fail to reach the standard of evolution of the gods?

All of these things are unknown. Cheng Yang sometimes does not even dare to imagine the scene when human beings are completely extinct. Your own strength is even stronger. If only one person is left in the world by that time, what's the point? This may be another reason why Cheng Yang actively rescues other survivors.

Wei Yun chose to believe after listening to Cheng Yang's words. In fact, he also knows that even if he does not believe it, what can he do?

Dong Yunqing sees that the two parties have settled and is relieved. For this negotiation, he is undoubtedly the most difficult, for fear that the two parties did not speak out loud. He did not worry that Cheng Yang and the Niu Bing would suffer, but I am afraid that this side of the settlement will become a bloody river.

However, Dong Yunqing found that Wei Yun was low and immediately said: "The head of the Guardian, you can rest assured that the Lord is a very kind person. I am now a person with special abilities. Although I am not as strong as the village chief, There is no problem with suicide and a defensive beast with the lowest power. The most critical thing is that my strength can grow, and in the future, I will be able to fight against the enchanted beast. I can also have a battle."

Wei Yunjian Dong Yunqing When I say it in good faith, I feel relieved. In fact, he knew in his heart that although the arrival of the last days brought him some privilege, he himself did not have the slightest confidence to carry this group of people in the last days.