Chapter 79- Bank

Cheng Yang followed by Wang Lu arrived before the profession statues, he asked, "What profession do you want to transfer to?"

Wang Lu looked stunned, she asked, "I can choose? From what other people said, don't I need to have my personal talent look at first before transferring?"

Originally, Cheng Yang wanted to say something, but then decided to swallow it back, he said, "It's indeed true that the personal talent need to be check. Alright, let me give you a test first."

Then, Cheng Yang consumed a little bit of his mental power to test Wang Lu's talent.

But after waiting for a long time, Wang Lu's forehead still didn't display any pattern. After seeing this phenomenon, Cheng Yang became relieved. As expected, his speculations was correct.

Wang Lu couldn't check to see the pattern on her forehead, so quickly she asked, "Lord, what profession is suited for me?"

Cheng Yang replied, "Your talent doesn't have a tendency toward any particular profession, so it doesn't matter which profession you pick. However, right now there's only a transfer quota left for summoner among the four profession statues."

Wang Lu didn't know the benefits of talent, so she wasn't too concerned about it. As for what profession one wants, she actually had no particular preference. Since Cheng Yang said that the territory only had a spot for summoner, then choosing summoner was good.

A moment later, Wang Lu completed the transfer to summoner. As a result of the transfer, in her hands appeared a wooden stick.

Name: Wang LuSubordinate Force: Luo Feng VillageOccupation: SummonerRank: Low-order Summoner's apprentice (0%)Age: 27Life: 110 yearsHealth: 30Mana: 20Physical Attack: 1Magic Attack: 5Physical Defense: 1Magic Defense: 1Attack Speed: 1Movement Speed: 1.1Talent:
1. Finance (special): Enable oneself to possess a special auxiliary class, financial planner. The financial planner may establish a bank in the main city or the field station.Skills:
1. Spiritualism: Level 1 (Summoner basic skill, through cultivation it can gradually enhance one's strength. Skill level increases associated with career-order ascension.)
2. Summon Dark Wolf: Level 1 (Summon a Dark Wolf that deals magic damage at close range. Inherits 100% of the Summoner properties, Dark Wolf's duration lasts for 10 minutes, the cooldown is 1 minute. Spell consumes 10 mana. Proficiency 0%.)Equipment:
+Staff: Summoner status symbol, holds no additional properties.

After reading her properties, Wang Lu couldn't help but ask, "Lord, what is this finance talent?"

Cheng Yang couldn't conceal the happy expression on his face, he said, "It's a very good talent."

There were a few things Cheng Yang didn't mention to her, that was the role of the finance talent was far more than just good. For a territory, it was going against heaven's will. Not only was it important to the individual, but it was also of great significance to the entire territory. Because people with finance talent could set up banks.

Banks, as the name implied, it was where money was deposited or loaned. According to Cheng Yang's past life experience, the banks could be divided into two categories. The first type of bank was built by the individual, such banks had to achieve a certain amount of power value before being built. Another type of bank was built in the name of the territory, the ownership of such banks belonged to the territory, i.e the lord. However, the capitals for the territory bank's operation wasn't funded by the Lord, but by territory power value.

Under normal circumstances, the territory power value couldn't be lent to people, but after the establishment of the bank, the Lord could allocate a portion of the territory power value to the bank, so that bank would be able to operate. This wasn't only favorable to the professions in the territory, but also beneficial to the development of the territory.