chapter-36

Kushi pov
God I want to snatch that smirk from his face....first he yelled at me for no reason...now he is teasing me...he didn't said at least a sorry to me...how rude..! Hmm think kushi......think....
Kushi when will u continue your studies? Maa asked....
Wow ma love you a great idea popped in my mind..
Maa can I join the college from tomorrow please....u know because of marriage I missed so many classes...I have my semester in the next month...so can I go to to college from tomorrow...... please....
Kushi u can go to your college from tomorrow...we don't have any problem...maa said..
Maa can I go to my house today... because all my college stuff was left there....I will come tomorrow evening...with all the stuff... tomorrow morning I will go to college with my bhai's.... please maa...
If my daughter is pleading with this puppy eyes...how can I deny...u can go.....maa said..
Thank u maa..I love u .....
I was enjoying the ice cream with a big smile on my face....
Soon my smile faded listening to arnav words....
I will bring the stuff from ur house..kushi don't worry....
Tomorrow I will drop u at ur college and in the evening I will pick you...arnav said with an angry face...
Stop it arnav she wants to spend some time with her family...why are u spoiling it...kushi u can go...maa said...
Fine....go get ready I will drop u he said with an irritating tone..
No arnav ji I thought u will busy with ur work so I called shiv Bhai to pick me...he will be here in 20 mins....I said...to him...
He was boiling with anger....anger was clearly visible on his face.....
Now I was smirking....
Maa what should we do if anybody yell on us for no reason.....I asked maa seeing into his eyes...
Avoid that type of persons beta....maa said
Yes maa...I will...
Arnav POV
My smirk on my face faded listening to her words..
What she is talking .....I want to spend some time with her....whole day she enjoyed with my parents...now she want to go to her parents house to collect her stuff...
How should I say her...the punishment that I want to give her...is she should come with me in the evening on a date...
This girl is spoiling all my plan...god! What to do with this girl..
What she said she don't want to miss the classes...
Wow my wife comes to college after the completion of 2 periods....now acting like she was a regular sincere student.....
Maa what should we do if anybody yell on us...? She asked my mom...
Shit ! I didn't even said sorry to her... when ever I see her smiling face i forget everything....
Avoid them Beta...maa said..
Wow mom ur giving idea to your daughter in law to avoid ur son..that stupid who yell on her is me....
Kushi went to our room..to get ready....
I should talk to her.....
Kushi pov
I went to my room...to get ready shiv Bhai will be here in 20 mins...
I went to washroom to change...I came from washroom changing into a sky blue color saree...I saw arnav watching TV.....
What the hell ?
I thought he will call shiv Bhai and say don't worry shiv I will drop ur sister...but no my dumbo husband...is watching TV...
Why I am disappointed....?
One side I am happy that I was meeting my family...the other side I was feeling sad....why?
I am angry on arnav because he yelled at me...but frankly...it's my mistake I disturbed him in his work time...then why I want him to appolize me.....
I want to spend some time.with him...why?
I want to sleep peacefully in his arms why?
When ever I see arnav my lips curl into a smile....no anger,nothing....I just forget everything seeing into his eyes...why?
Am I falling in love ....?
Is it love....?
Stop staring me wifey....I felt his breath on my face...
You are watching TV na arnav then...
Shh...he stopped my words in my throat by placing his thumb on my lips....
Relax wifey.......
Give me ur hands....
What ..?
He took my hands and placed my favorite chocolates....
He came closer to me...sorry kushi...for yelling on u actually I don't like if anybody disturb me in between my work....sorry...with that he kissed my forehead...
Thank u...I said....with a smile.....
He was muttering something under his breath...scratching his neck with his hands....
Arnav do you want to say something....
Hmm..that is....
Kushi shiv is here come fast maa called me..
Coming maa...
Kushi...I ...will...you.....c...o...m..e...on a date...
What arnav...what are you saying...?
Say properly...Bhai is waiting...
Hmm...that ...you ..
Ahh!
Will u stop muttering...and spill...it out...what u want to say .....I yelled at him...
No he will not speak...
I started moving towards...the door ..
Kushi will u come with me on a date....
My hand stopped from opening the door listening to his words....
What he asked me for a date....wow..I was dancing inside...
Control kushi..... don't show ur all excitement on your face...
I controlled my excitement...and nodded my head with a smile....
I will pick you at 7 pm... tomorrow...be ready....
Hmm....I said....
I opened the door....but arnav holded my wrist and stopped me from going...
Is it necessary to go...
I nodded my head.....
This room will be empty without ur bangle sounds........this place will be waiting for your smiling face.........come back soon wifey... with that he left my hand....
I ran downstairs......
Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of my life....
Hii readers hope u like the chapter... please vote and comment....let me know ur opinion in the comment box...keep smiling...keep supporting....