chapter-29

Arnav POV
I listened carefully to her every word.....I Never imagined that she was hiding this much pain behind her beautiful smile.....I can see her love towards her bhabhi in her eyes......I don't know how to console her....I was speechless listening to her.....how can that bastard do this?
Why he did this?......I still feel something is missing in this story...all story is revolving around veer...but there is some one else behind this...I don't think that bastard had this much mind....I think there is a master mind behind it..... different thoughts are flashing in my mind which are disturbed by kushi's sobs...stupid u can think later first console her I slapped my mind and looked at kushi....she could not hold the heart break no longer and she fell to the floor in a disheveled heap as her grief poured out in a flood of uncontrollable tears.....I don't want to stop her tears,I want her to let out all the pain she was hiding from one year....I sat on the floor next to her and slowly wrapped her arms.. around her waist and pulled her closer to me....her sobs increased.....I didn't utter a word and caresed her back.....I can feel my shirt getting wet with her tears.....a lone tear escaped my eyes seeing her in pain.....I laughed when my friend said that we will get hurt when we see our loved ones in pain ..that time I didn't get the meaning of his words but today seeing kushi in this state made me realize one thing......we will feel a sharp pain in heart seeing our love in pain......I closed my eyes to stop those tears which are ready to fall from my eyes......I felt this type of pain when I see my parents in pain....may be I am loving kushi as much as I love my parents.......we sat there in the same position until my phone rang........
She quickly moved away from me....and excused her....may be she went to rest room....I stood from there and lifted the call.....
It was from Dad asking me to come home.......he wants to discuss something..... important.
When ever my dad say these words my sixth sense warns me to be ready for the shocking suprise......he repeated the same words when he want to tell me about the proposal....my father will always give me heart attacks with his suprising decessions....
I will be in 10 minutes I said to him....and ended the call.
I saw kushi coming from the kitchen...her face was washed ....but her pain in her eyes was still present....
Hmm kushi we have to leave....papa called me to come home Immediately....he wants to discuss something I said to her.....
She locked the house and handed the key to the man....we started our journey to her home....the whole ride was silent.....we didn't spoke any words......
I stopped the car in front of her house....she slowly got down from the car and started walking towards the gate but she stopped listening to my voice....
Kushi I called her and she turned towards me...I went nearer to her....I can observe the nervousness in her eyes...
Kushi I want to see ur eyes always filled with happiness....and ur lips with ur cute smile....it hurts me when I see you in pain....I know I can't change ur past and can't bring ur bhabhi back nor I can replace her position in your life....but one thing I can promise you I can heal ur pain with my love......I can't gift ur bhabhi back but I can gift ur happiness back....I will get back our family happiness back,I will gift them their smiles,I can't change the past but I will try my level best to change the future....I will make ur future more memorable....with my love....after engagement the couple exchange gifts....u have given me a beautiful world of love, happiness,peace....but I never gifted u anything....today ur fiance will gift u the world's best gift....u know what is it.....
I will prove ur bhabhi Innocence.....I will give u her pride back which this society snatched from her......I will make sure each and every person involved in this case will be punished...and I will find the mystery behind her death in 25 days........you will get ur gift on your bhabhi's birthday this is my promise...with that I kissed her forehead.....and went from there......
I decided that moment listening to the whole story.....I will not leave those bastard who was the reason behind an innocent death....he should pay for it for destroying a family's happiness.....
I went inside the house.....I saw my parents sitting in the living room....with a serious look on their faces.....
Dad what is the important matter u want to talk with me...I asked sipping the water from the glass........
Arnav you have to u are marrying kushi after 2 days...
I dropped the glass from my hand listening to my dad's words.....
What did you say dad?
Are you serious?
Are you dum arnav you can't hear what I said.......
I am not in the mood of joking.....
I am dam serious...you and kushi will get married after 2 days that is final....
.
Hi readers..hope u like the chapter.....
Please vote and comment......about the story....I know u were shock...
Please let me know ur opinion on this chapter....do u want them married or not......say your opinion in the comment box
Keep smiling....good bye for today.....