sharing my journey

Hi all to my followers and my lovely readers....

2018 is going to end soon...so before ending the year...I wanted make some memories related to Wattpad capture in my first book " pelli pusthakam " in my words....

I never ever thought of writting a story...it is so far from my imagination....one year back in 2017 my bestiee...has said me about Wattpad...where we can find beautiful stories....I started reading the stories....but never got the thought of writting....I love imagination....if it turn true or not it's not in my hands..but the happiness I get in imagining a story while I am sleeping brings peace and smile to my mind..ya I know I sound crazy....

In 2018 i.e in January I got a thought of putting my imagination in words...I typed the create button...typed the title but deleted it due to some fear.....

Fear of getting a bad response...fear of can't go further....etc..etc....

In February I decided to write the story of my own imagination....I thought if my story is read by one person it would be a great achievement...I finally gathered the courage and started writing the story...I published the chapter...at first I didn't got any response..but the days went on reads started coming pushing me to write further ....I  started receiving comments encouraging me...and votes making my heart fill with lots of courage.....I finally said to my bestiee about writing a story..first she was shocked then she shouted later she started her journey holding my hand in Wattpad too encouraging me further....we started writing different stories...but we are happy that we are writting in one account...soon sattvika changed into varsha....pushing me further....soon our account started getting followers...my bestie anu was happy in writing your my favorite suprise...and I am happy with pelli pusthakam....when we read every comment our heart has always been filled with lots of lots of happiness....and the reads which we got because of the silent readers made us smile and write more.....when we stare at the colored star we feel proud......

  Unknowingly I have got a new family...where I receive a lots of love , support...I have got sister's , friends , motivators ....in this Wattpad....this 2018 has given me the most memorable moments in Wattpad....

After finishing pelli pusthakam...I don't want to stop writing..so I started "I fell in love with her heart and soul.."which is more nearer to my heart...Anu started writing" the proposal..." then some idea popped in our mind...we have shared our happiness , sad and we are together at every point of life ..why not to publish a story keeping our both imaginations on one platform....then came our story.....

" You stole my heart"......

We started with the hope of getting one read but it went on with thousands read and unlimited love...and it's going on.... thanks is a very small word... before the love you all has given to us.....

I hope this year we have at least made u smile, blush , happy with our stories......and I wish we will continue this for ever and ever.....

Once again thank you so much for welcoming me in your library and allowing me to knock ur notification box ....for filling my notification box with lovely votes and lovely comments , lovely reads... lovely messages......

Thanks for accepting us into ur family.....

I wish you all will always love us and always continue the journey with us every year showing ur love and support.........

❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘😘❤️😘❤️😘😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘😘❤️😘❤️😘😘❤️😘❤️😘😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️🤣❤️😘