chapter-30

Kushi pov
  Arnav went from there but his words are ringing in my ear....arnav was changed a lot....I still remember the first day of our meeting.....my heart beat raced like a Marathon seeing him....I was lost in those magical eyes...which made  breath  uneven...I don't know I felt something for him the moment I saw him....
  I still don't understand why I felt pain,angry when he said no to the marriage.....that moment I thought may be he is not made from me....
But my destiny proved me wrong...I was engaged to a person who I met few minutes back...may be nobody can escape from their destiny...I thought our relationship is just for our parents sake...there will be no love in it....and he will never give the relationship a chance.....but he again proved me wrong.... unknowingly we both started coming close to each other......I am not sure he loves me or not.....he never confessed his love.....but whenever I see into those magical eyes I feel love for me  in those eyes....
   Sometimes we don't need  words to express our feelings,we can feel them,sense them from their actions....but I want to listen those magical words from his mouth.......
  Every word that arnav spoke to me few minutes back  increased my love towards him...
   I went inside the house with a smile on my face.....
    All were busy in their works...what is happening in my house.....mom is speaking to someone in phone.....dad,shiv,Jai,Laksh.....are seriously discussing something with a man who was dressed in a formal attire....what is happening in my house..?
   Mom I am feeling hungry.....I was calling my mom but she was busy in her phone....
  Suddenly dad called me....I went to him....and sat with Shivam.....all are looking at me... silence was filled in the room...
  I cleared my throat to gain their attention...dad u called me....
   Yes kushi....kushi listen to me carefully....I know u feel shocked listening to this...but u have trust on ur family right... we think a lot before taking any decision in your life....shekar(arnav father) called me yesterday....he said that marriage date was fixed 2 days after....we all want to fix ur marriage after ur studies...but shekar wants u both to get married soon...2 days back because their family priest called him and said that before arnav 27 th birthday he has to get married if not his life will be in danger....their is only 20 days left for arnav birthday.....he asked my opinion I know we should not believe that type of superstition's but I can't risk his life..I want to see my daughter happily married....so I agreed with him...u are getting married after 2 days kushi....
  I hope u will respect my decession....
   My dad said......
    I said yes to him and went into my room...why God always plans suprises in my life....he always gives me sudden shocks...I am engaged to an unknown person the day I met him....we started knowing each other...I started to fall for him.... suddenly after 2 days marriage...
  Am I ready for this marriage?
Every thing is happening so fast in my life ..I don't know anything about arnav his likes,dislikes..I don't know about his family traditions,their likes, dislikes....we just started learning each other...but suddenly this marriage?
   Will arnav agree with his father decession...?
  Is he ready for this marriage?
   I don't know arnav loves me or not...but I like him,I like spending time with him,I like his family....but can I adjust with this new change....god what are u planning in my life.....
  Can't you plan anything normal in my life......I should take a long bath to refresh my mind.....
  Arnav POV
     I was shocked listening to my father decession....what is happening in my life? I started falling for her.....I don't know about her feelings towards me....then how can I marry her...that to this soon....
   What will be her reaction listening to the news..?
  Frankly to say...one side in my heart I was feeling happy...the other side....I was sad... because I didn't confess my love to her....I know I love her....I am happy that I can see her face every day....every morning will start with her smile....the whole house will be filled with her smiles....my parents and kushi gang up together and trouble me I can say that for sure....but is she ready for this marriage...I don't want to force her.....I know everything is happening suddenly...but I want her happiness.....
   I don't know wheather she loves me or not.....?
   But I should make her every day memorable.....I should treat her like a princess.....I will never make her smile fade away from her face........if she doesn't love me....I will win her heart with my love...if she loves me......I will never break her trust and never hurt her feelings.......
  First I should get some hot shower to relax my muscles and mind....today my mind have recorded many shocks.only a  good shower help in relaxing it.......
   Hii readers hope u like the chapter.... please vote and comment...sorry for the late update.... please let me know ur opinion .....in the comment box...
   Keep smiling...enjoy the story..😃😃😃