chapter-17

He was one step far from me what is he doing.He place his both hands on the either side of the wall and lean on my face.oh god what is he going to do please some one stop him my knees are going  weak on this closeness.His thumb start caressing my face and I just looking at him.he touched my cheeks.my breath start going ragged."what are you doing to me kushi I always have dreams about killing the criminals but the moment u came into my life I started seeing u in my dreams.u look more beautiful in my dreams kushi".He touched my lips with his thumb.My body heated up.The intentions to touch his face is increasing in me.stop it kushi u have to go from here as soon as possible.I placed my hands on his chest and slightly pushed him.First he was shocked I immediately ran from there taking it as a chance.
      What the hell arnav kushi is in your room you stupid thought that she is ur dream.what she will think about you.How you will face her now.What is she doing here at this time.I immediately wore my shirt and went downstairs.
Kushi pov
  My heart is beating fast.my body is shivering under his touch.all the moments flashed before my eyes.I am sure that my face become red like a tomato.Is he really dreaming about me.I smiling at his words.
  What happened beta why are your cheeks pink in color.why is your body so cold.Are you ok bacha mom said.
Ma I am fine don't worry.I didn't find the album.i heard arnav voice from behind.my eyes automatically looked down and I am playing with my hands.
  " Mom I am hungry can u please serve me the dinner"arnav said.
When did u came home arnav mom asked.
"Few minutes back mom.can u please serve the food fast I am feeling hungry"arnav said.
"Don't shout I will serve.see who is there with us kushi come here"mom said.
Arnav is behaving that he didn't notice my presence in his house.vow what a actor few minutes back he is making heart beat fast with his stupid actions.know he is behaving in such a way that he didn't know that I am in the house I thought in my mind.
Arnav smiled at me.We went to the dinning table.mom asked me to serve the dinner she has some work in her room.I said kk.she went from there.His continuous gaze is disturbing me.i am melting under his gaze I can't serve him food.
Why didn't you come to the college today suddenly he asked breaking the silence.
Aunty I mean mom asked me to spend some time with her so I skipped the classes today.
I served him the food and started to leave from there suddenly he catched my hand and  stopped me.He came closer to my ear his face is facing my back.
"Bad habbit kushi u can't leave a person alone who is eating".sit with me until I eat he whispered near my ear.His breath touched my ear which my throat dry due to his closeness.i nodded and sat with him.He is gazing me so in order to avoid the awkward silence I started to talk with him on casual things like likes, dislikes.He finished the dinner we went to the living room.I started to enjoy his company.mom and dad came from upstairs they smiled at us.mom it's 4 in the evening I should leave otherwise I will miss my bus.
No beta u can't go in bus I don't like my beti going In a bus.dont worry arnav will drop u papa said.
No way I can't sit with him on bike.I can't handle that closeness I am thinking in my mind.yes papa I will drop her arnav said.
I looked at him with shock eyes.oh god now what he is going to do.damm sure I will get a heart attack today.
    Arnav POV
  Papa asked me to drop her I immediately agreed without any protest I don't know why I want to spend time with her.I want to see into her eyes,I want to see her smiling,I want to know her more.....I am waiting for kushi to come out.She came by biding byes to my mom and dad.
  She is not sitting but staring at the bike don't worry kushi trust me I will drive safely I said.she sat beside me.I started my bike.I am seeing her from the front window of my bike.The cool breeze is touching her cheeks which made her shiver a little.Her hair locks are covering her face I didn't notice the speed breakers.With the sudden force kushi holded my shoulder tightly.I am smiling at her act.she tried to remove her hand "kushi the road is not proper better u hold my hand u will not fall from the bike.She holded my hand.The ride was silent.suddenly kushi shouted to stop the bike.arnav ji ice cream....
What a girl she is sometimes she becomes childish.kushi it's not the right time to eat ice cream.see it can rain any time we have to reach the house.
   Arey arnav ji no body eat ice cream seeing the weather.u know eating ice cream in rain is the best combination please arnav ji please na .......
  Kk madam u wait here I will bring  what flavor do you want.
Kushi: butter scotch
I don't know today something has changed between me and arnav.I am taking freely to him.I am smiling remembering the moments of today.
   Hello kushi I came out of my trance I saw arnav ji stood in front of me with my favorite ice cream.I immediately took the ice cream from arnav hands and enjoying it.
I am seeing at kushi enjoying every bite childishly.I laughed at her.
Why are u laughing arnav ji.
Nothing madam u eat.suddenly the atmosphere changed the blue sky was covered with dark clouds.The cool breeze is touching our faces.rain drops started falling.kushi come there is a tree it is raining we will satnd there until rain stops.I took kushi from there suddenly she started coming out of the tree and enjoying the rain.She is fully drenched in rain.I can see her curves of her body clearly.I started take steps towards her.She stop enjoying the rain seeing me.
I took one step forward she took one step back.suddenly she slipped.
  I saw arnav coming towards me I am feeling shy because my dress is totally wet and his gaze is making my heart rise.he took one step forward I took one step back.suddenly I slipped due to mud.vow now I will get a sprain in my hand I am thinking in my mind.then suddenly a strong hands covered my waist and pulled towards him I hit with his hard chest.His hand reached my face and removed the wet hair from my face.He leaned more closer to me I am looking deeply into his eyes."will u be my friend " kushi.He asked me I nodded with a smile.I happy that our relationship is going ahead.we started to walk towards the tree arnav covered me with his coat.I looked at him
  "I don't like any body to see my kushi in the wet dress That rights is only mine.he said coming closer".
  Hope u like the chapter.please comment and vote