arnav kushi

Kushi pov

Arnav ...

Arnav.....

Come out now....

What the hell did you do ?

Madness has some limit .....but ur madness has no boundaries.....

"If you didn't come infront of me ...I will make sure you will never ever enter our room....not even in your dreams..."I yelled

I was tapping my foot impatiently on the ground looking at the 3 idiots of my life my brother's shiv , Laksh , Jai...

Don't show me ur innocent faces after pulling that stupid stunt.....

I will smack ur heads so that ur brains start working.....

Soon arnav came from upstairs... looking here and there as if he didn't create any mess.....

He stood silently beside my brothers looking at them ...no killing them with his stares.....

"Stop looking at them...and speak up....."I said fisting my hand....

Arnav pov

She was yelling at me.....

Oh good ! I am dead now....I have planned every thing perfectly...then how she came to know.....

The great police officer was hiding under the bed from his tigress wife...

Wow .....

You should better hide in a better place arnav...after pulling that stupid stunt....my mind warned me..

After hearing her punishment I came downstairs...how can i live without talking to her , teasing her , cuddling with her .........

Now way...I walked downstairs...and saw my brother in laws... looking at her sister with fear......

That's like my wife.....

I went and stood beside them warning them not spill the truth out in fear......

"Stop looking at them...and speak up....." She said fisting her hand......

"What happen love....?" I asked innocently as if I don't know what happened....

She throwed the doll on my face which is on the table.....

"Ouch...!"

Mad woman....it hurts.....

"Watch out "Jai yelled  seeing the cricket ball in her hand......

I quickly bent down and sighed in relief.....

Kushi pov

Stop ur childishness kushi they both yelled at once....

"Oho this is my childishness and for ur information what you have done is insane....."I yelled throwing the things at them.....

"What they have done beta ?"my fil asked

Papa see na please kick them making them blue and black....

You know aashika was given punishment to stand outside for punching a boy face and the teacher has yelled at her raising his stick to frighten her......