chapter-32

Kushi pov
We took all our family members blessings......
  There came my devil cousins.....
   One
Two
Three
  Now the drama begins....
Hii jiju we are kushi cousins.....can we help u in finding ur foot wear....it will not look nice if our pyari jiju walks with bare foot in the function hall....
   I know they will plan something to steal arnav's sandals....
   Kk jiju u have to impress us with your gifts...if u suceed in impressing us we will return your foot wear.....
  Arnav was laughing with a smirk on his face.....why he is smirking?
   Oho ! don't worry Meri pyari saaliis about your jiju...he has his own ways...
  All faces are masked with a confused expression..
   Abhi....arnav called some one..who is he...?
  A handsome man with a beautiful pair of eyes appeared infront of us.....he was not alone...a girl stood beside him...she was looking beautiful in her pink lehanga....
  Well all my saaliis he is abhi my best friend...and she is his wife sashi...arnav said..
  Wow they are made for each other....I heard some whispers from the crowd..yes I can see their love in their eyes....lovely couple...
  Abhi bring them..arnav said...
  Abhi brought the sandals of arnav which my cousins stealed.....
   All were looking at arnav with a shock on their faces....
  Sashi can u please bring the gifts...arnav asked sashi...
  She came with the gifts....arnav given those gifts to my cousin's....
  Are u impressed my saaliis he asked them.....
  No jiju we don't want these gifts please keep our kushi happy and never hurt her.....we should say you are really a cop...
  Arnav nodded with a smile...
We all went to the dinner table..arnav and I seated together....all our family members... surrounded us.....
   The dinner table was filled with delicious items...my hunger increased seeing the items....where are the plates there is only one plate I was searching for the other plate so that I can start eating...my hunger is increasing minute by minute seeing those items......
   One of my cousin neeta came and filled the plate with all the items....
  You both start feeding each other....the words killed my hunger...
  What know...I mean I like arnav but it is so akward...if I eat myself I can taste all the items..if he feeds me how can I taste my favorite items... really kushi what a stupid reason I slapped at my thought in my mind...
  I came out of my thoughts with neeta voice..kushi open ur mouth Yar jiju is holding the sweet from 2 minutes...
  Sorry...I opened my mouth....the sweet was so yummy....we feeded each other....we clicked some pics with my our family...
  Kushi beta we have to leave it's getting late arnav mom said ...
  My smile faded away listening those words....it means I have to leave my family.....tears started rolling down my cheeks...all of family are present in the hall but where are those stupids my brothers....my eyes are searching for them....
  They came after  few minutes ...I went to them. Bhai.....Bhai I miss u....I miss those nights which I spend with you all  seeing movies...teasing you...those mornings you three used to come to my room and wake me up with your stupid acts...they hugged me...we miss u princess...they said in a union...I hugged mom and dad.....tears are rolling down... it's very difficult to leave our family...
  Beta arnav take care of our princess...never leave her hand...mom and dad.said to arnav...
  Don't worry uncle..from today she is my princess...
  I was crying continuously...we all sat in the car and in 15 minutes we reached arnav home.......
  Arnav mom asked me to perform the gruhapravesam...
  We all sat in the hall....arnav mom came with a huge bowl filled with milk and rose petals....the bowl was placed on the middle of the table..they asked us to find the ring in the milk...I,arnav started searching for the ring in the bowl....some are supporting  arnav...and some are supporting me...arnav won the game...
  I was taken to his room...they went outside leaving me alone in the room...
The whole room was decorated with flowers and candles...there was a king size bed in the middle of the room......
  My heart beat was running like a Marathon...my palms are getting wet with sweat...I was feeling hot even though air conditioner was running...what is happening...to me..
  Am I ready for this....?
  What if arnav want this...what if he refuses take my willingness?....
    Should I agree with him.or oppose him...what if he get angry ?..
My thoughts were disturbed with the door click sound...i saw arnav closing the door...and coming towards me...
  My whole.body was shaking..what is happening...his lips curled into a smile.. seeing me...I should agree he has a killing smile..
He took one step forward and I took one step back.
He stopped moving when my back touched the wall...what is he doing?
  He covered the distance between us...now our noses were touching...what is he going to do..?
  I closed  my eyes...I can't see into those magical eyes...I will definitely forget the world....I felt his breath on my lips...
  Kushi open your eyes....he said it like a whisper...
  You are looking beautiful in this lehanga...with that he kissed my forehead.....
  Don't worry kushi I will not force you...I will wait....I know our marriage happened suddenly..you want some time to adjust with the new changes...take your time kushi...I will wait...with that he kissed my cheeks...
  I hugged him...I am really lucky...to have a husband like arnav....we are in the same position for sometime...
  So my sleepy head don't you feel tired...
I nodded my head..then go and change he said...
  I went into the washroom taking my night clothes...I came out changing in to the night wear..I saw arnav already changed and settled on the bed....I slept on the other side of the bed... switching off the lights....there was akward silence in the air... suddenly arnav wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards his side...I snuggled into his arms...I feel protective in his arms......
   I slept keeping my head on his chest....I could hear his heart beat which is like a Lori to me...good night love....with that he kissed my forehead...
  Did he said love....?...I smiled on his words....and closed my eyes listening to his heart beat.......
  Hi readers hope u like the chapter sorry for the late update...I will try to give daily updates... please let me know ur opinion on the chapter in the comment box...keep voting...
  Keep smiling...