chapter-15

Arnav POV
    I am thinking why did kushi father called me.I went to my home and took a long bath to relax from this stupid thoughts.I wore a jeans with t shirt and started my bike towards kushi home.I reached the home in half an hour.I am feeling tensed and pressed the door bell.Kushi mom opened the door I took her blessings and she took me to the living room.Aunty where is uncle.
Kushi mom: arnav beta kushi father  is attending the business call.he will come in a few minutes.please call me mom instead of aunty.if u like.
Arnav: kk maa.she is asking casual questions and I am answering but my eyes are searching for kushi.I didn't see her since I came here.I am thinking in my mind then suddenly kushi's father came and wished me.
Kushi father pov
   I invited arnav in the evening.I am waiting for him.I heard the door bell sound.I finished my business call and went downstairs.good evening beta.I want to introduce you  to some special people.They are on the way.arnav call me papa it sounds better than uncle.
Arnav POV
I smiled at him and said kk papa.I am feeling relief after listening to his words but my eyes are only searching for kushi.I can't ask them where is kushi. if I asked what they will think about me I am saying to myself then I heard the bell sound.aunty went to open the door.I heard aunty shouting what happened jai.did I heard that idiot name.i went with uncle towards the door and saw Jai,Laksh standing at the door.what the hell this Jai will not leave kushi alone for a minute or what.I am scolding him in his mind.aunty asked them to come in.
Kushi mom pov
I opened the door and saw Jai having bandage on his hand.A mother can't see  his children hurt.I am asking them what happened but they are not answering.suddenly kushi came shouting maa.She stopped seeing Jai and Laksh at the entrance door.The three are seeing each other face but not answering me.stop seeing each other face and answer me I shouted at them.
Kushi pov
After talking with kavya I started to my home.I am walking towards inside my house shouting mom name.but my foot stopped suddenly seeing Laksh,Jai at the entrance.my mom asking what happened to jai.we three are seeing our faces then she suddenly shouted and we three answered in Union but different answers.jai-fell from stairs;laksh- bike accident ;me - fall on the glass piece.we three looked at each other again and my mom is glaring at us angrily.
Kushi mom pov
I realized that arnav is in home.so I don't want any scene in front of him.You three listen I will talk to u at night come inside.They came inside and they are shocked seeing arnav in the home.
Kushi pov
I am shocked seeing arnav in the home.our eyes met.His eyes have some magic whenever he sees me my heart beat rises with his gaze.dad asked us to come inside.we went to the living room.laksh Bhai asked Dad why arnav sir is in the house.Dad introduced Jai and Laksh to arnav.I saw shiv Bhai coming from his room.I immediately went towards him running and hugged him.Its been a week I saw shiv.bhai why did u didn't call me.i asked him then dad called me I shiv went to the living room.I seated with my brothers.arnav is opposite to me.He is very confused and not able to understand what is going on here.
Kushi father: jai,laksh,Shivam do u believe my decession Dad asked
They nodded their heads and listening further.
Dad explained everything to them from starting of the proposal to engagement.arnav is the fiance of kushi and they are getting married soon.dad said the last words.The three were seeing at me for answer is it true.I gave a nod.
Arnav POV
I am unable to understand what is happening here I heard kushi calling Jai bhai.I am shocked listening to her words.jai and Laksh are her brothers.damm how can I miss understood their relationship.I am feeling guilty that I miss understood their bond.Uncle announced them every thing they are looking at kushi for confirmation wheather it is true or not.kushi nodded her head.they understood.suddenly Laksh asked if u are a cop then why did u joined as a lecturer in our college.laksh I am on a secret mission and it is confidential I can't say u the full details.The three dangerously came towards me I stood and they surrounded me.If u hurt my sleepy princess I will make ur face red with my punches Laksh said.The moment I saw tears in my sister's eyes I will not think twice before destroying you Mr arnav Shivam said.If u try to hurt kushi I will simply kill u arnav.we are not simply warning if anything happened to our kushi u will regret for your rest of your life they said.I am not afraid of their warnings but I can see their love towards kushi in their eyes.Dont worry boys cool down.I promise I will try my best to keep her happy.u will never see any pain or tears in ur sister's eyes.kushi went to the kitchen with his mom.i am waiting for a chance so that I can talk to kushi and say her sorry because I miss understood her but what she thinks if I say whatever I imagined about kushi and Jai.She will kill me.But I have to apologise to her for my mistake.I,jai,laksh,Shivam talked for sometime.kushi came with tray of coffee and snacks.They went to the lawn leaving us alone in the hall.I am watching at kushi but she is not lifting her head.There is a awkward silence in the room.I started the conversation to break the silence.kushi sorry for that day in the college I shouted on Jai.I know u felt bad.kushi interrupts me saying arnav ji I can understand ur a lecturer and u got angry the moment we denied ur decession there is no need to say sorry.I smiled at her words.kushi why dont u look at me in the class.U always look in the book when I am teaching the class I asked her.she is shocked by listening to my question but covered it.Arnav ji they are waiting in the lawn for us I think we should go to them.she stood form her place and started to walk.I immediately catched her hand.
Kushi pov
I am shocked at his question I immediately started walking towards the lawn suddenly he catched my hand I turned towards him.His touch is giving shivers to my body he started coming closer to me I shifted little back to maintain distance.answer me kushi he asked pulling me closer.my breath is going heavier due to this closeness.I feel lost when I see into your eyes I said as fast as I can.He moved a bit I saw him smiling and I ran from there towards the lawn.my heart is beating crazily.even though he left I still feel his closeness.I am smiling recalling what happened earlier.what is he doing to me.one day he will give me heart attack with his actions.god help me.
 Arnav dress

Hello readers sorry for the late update

Hello readers sorry for the late update.hope u enjoy the chapter.dont forget to vote.keep smiling