chapte-12

Kushi pov
We went to the orphanage.I like spending time with these kids.we are the members of this orphanage.all kids surrounded us when we entered the orphanage.I disturbuted them chocolates.we played with them for a long time and we went to my home.vishnu went to his home.i Laksh and Jai bhai went to my home.My mom face brightened seeing them because they didn't came to my home from one month.We enjoyed a lot.we three went into the kitchen cooked biriyani for Mom and Dad.Jai Bhai is very expert in cooking.i and Laksh Bhai helped him.we ate the dinner together.Dad Laksh Jai talked for some time.suddenly Laksh asked vow kushi ring is very nice when did u buy I didn't saw it before on ur finger.chachii where did u buy it.laksh Jai I want to say u something related to kushi's life I will let u know when Shivam come from his work.I know first u will get angry but understand me dad said.chacha don't worry we will not be angry we will try to understand the situation.bhai i met a couple who are like mom and dad they gifted me i said with a smile.dad mom left to their room.we three saw a movie.chatted for a long time.laksh Jai went to their room..i went to my room and slept.
Next day
Kushi pov
I am sleeping peacefully.Then some one is waking up I opened my eyes lazily saw my 2 idiot brothers trying to wake me .hey sleepy get up it's already 8 in the morning.I am very happily enjoying my sleep from one month because you 2 monkeys are not here to disturb my sleep.from the childhood Jai,Laksh spend most of their time in my house.Their house is a street away from ours.I went to washroom.did my morning chores dressed in a casual wear and went to the dinning hall.Mom served us breakfast.we ate it bid our byes and started to college.laksh went to pick up vishnu.jai Bhai and I started to college on his bike.we reached the college and waiting for laksh.laksh came in a few minutes.I asked where is Vishnu he said he is in the class and we started towards the class.They are talking to our junior.I went to them.dont try to escape the classes.Come with me i catched their both hands.we three stood outside the class.laksh Bhai took a step ahead and asked permission to enter.arnav nodded to come in.Suddenly his beautiful eyes filled with angry he Is seeing at my hands.I looked at them then I realized I am still catching Jai bhai hands.I left his hand immediately and stood there seeing him he is looking more beautiful when he Is angry.His balck shirt making him look more handsome.i didn't realized that I was seeing at him until Jai bhai whispered me to move ahead.He catched my hands and took me to my place.kavya,Shruti were present today but swetha is absent.I sat with kavya and Jai bhai with laksh.suddenly arnav asked to introduce ourselves.All are saying their names.my heart beat increased when he is seeing me.I said my name and sat down immediately.all introduced them selves.He suddenly called me with my name and asked me to sit in the first bench.I opened my mouth with shock.First bench in maths class that to when arnav is teaching the classes. He will be nearer to me and I can't face him I am seeing at Jai and Laksh.Jai stood up and said sir she has a dust allergy and if she sits in the first bench she will get ill.
Arnav POV
I am searching for kushi as soon as I reached the class.she was not there and that idiot is also not present.I started my class then I heard a voice I looked at Laksh and asked him to come in.Tben I saw kushi who is looking very beautiful in her simple dress.She is looking at me without a blink.Then suddenly my eyes went towards her hand.she was holding that idiot.my blood is boiling with anger seeing them.I think kushi sensed my anger and left his hand.my anger melted away by seeing her face.Then that idiot catched her hands and took her to the place.I can't say anything to him.I was feeling that she is going far from me.I want to know his name.so I asked to introduce themselves.i came to know that his name is jai.today I am some what happy that kushi is not sitting with Jai.but he sat behind her.I don't want him in the surroundings of kushi.so I asked her to come to the first bench.her mouth was opened with shock.she recovered from that shock and looked at Jai and Laksh.This Jai stood up and said that she can't sit in the first bench because she has dust allergy.Who the hell is he decide where she has to sit.I got angry and replied him in a very harsh tone.
Arnav: so what I don't care about it.I want her to sit in the first bench.Mr Jai she has her voice if she has any problem she will talk with me.please don't raise your voice in my class again for silly things.It will be better if u mind ur own business.he silently sat in his place.kushi was glaring at me with anger.
Kushi: how dare he scold Jai bhai in front of the class.sorry Jai because of me sir scolded u.All people don't have a kind heart like u.I said a bit louder and went to the first bench and sat there.I didn't see him at least once.I am upset with arnav's behavior.how can he say that to Jai bhai.He is so rude.I am stopping my tears no body insulted Jai bhai in that way.He is concerned about me.It is common that every brother cares for his sister.But that rude arrogant stupid didn't understand it.egoistic fellow I am scolding him in my mind.He left from there after the class is over.
Hope u like this chapter.