chapter-42

Arnav pov
    Arnav come beta....where is kushi....? Maa asked...
  She is coming maa...I replied to her...
Maa was sharing kushi's childhood memories..I was laughing like a idiot on her words...
   I excused myself to receive the call....
    Good evening sir...
Good evening gopal....
     Sir we got some crucial information about the case....sir u should come to the office immediately....
    Ya kk gopal I will be there in 15 mins....
    I took my bike keys..informed maa and started to the office...I don't have time to meet kushi..I will message her with that I started my bike and reached my office in 15 mins...
   I went to my cabin where gopal is waiting for me..
    Gopal handed me a file to go through it....
   After reading the file...my lips curled into a smile which is understood by gopal....
   Sir can we proceed...he asked..
  You have any doubts gopal...go and arrest him....now it's our turn to start the game.....
    I signed the arrest warrant papers and gave them to arrest that bastard....
  Wait and watch veer....u will pay for ur every sin...
     I called shekar to come to my cabin...
   Yes sir..u have called me...
Yes shekar..what about that girl Rita..did she came into conscious...is she responding to our team ...
    Sir today in the morning she gained her conscious .....
   So u didn't started ur investigation...I yelled at him....
   Do you understand shekar...we have to act fast...before the criminal reach our evidence and destroy it......
  Now bring her to the investigation room now....
Kushi pov
    I love you kushi I love u......my whole room was filled with his voice..only his..
   His voice was ringing in my ear...I was laughing like a mad woman....
    I am on cloud nine...he went from the room confessing his feelings...but his words were not leaving my ears.....my cheeks turned pink thinking about his confession....I am not getting any words to describe my happiness......
    Today was the best day in my life...thanks to my friend vibhav...
    Kushi what happened to you why are u dancing...Jai asked....
   Bhai.....
      Don't shout pagal I am here in front of u I am not sitting downstairs....it would be better if u reduce ur voice......
   No Bhai....I am happy I was shouting and dancing........
    Oho what's the matter...Laksh came...
     Bhai...I want to eat ice cream take me to our favorite spot.... please...I asked Laksh.....
    No way are u mad kushi ...it's raining outside....he said...
   Kk don't come I can go by myself....I said to them and went downstairs taking my clutch...
     Where are u going...maa stopped me ....
   Kushi how can u be this much irresponsible...arnav went to his office without having his dinner....here u are laughing like an idiot....do u have any sense what happening around u ...or u are living in your Dreamland ...come out...
   Stop showing me your teeth...why are u laughing am I praising u...
    Kushi .....
  I could only hear his voice...only his words are ringing in my mind....even though my mom was scolding me I could hear his words instead of my mom scoldings.....
  I came out of my dram land when Laksh slapped me on my shoulder....
   What are you saying mom....? I asked...
   Don't tell me kushi u didn't heard what i said....my mom said...
   I hugged my mom and kissed her cheek thank u so much maa for giving me a prince who loves me and treats me like his princess....
  Thank u maa..thank u for giving me the most valuable gift of my life.....thank u I shouted and came out side.....
    Kushi's mom POV
   Laksh Jai go with her...I think she became mad....u three be careful and bring that mad girl to home before my sweet son in law come home..I said to them...what happened to her suddenly...?
   Today I can see something new on my daughter face...her face was glowing with happiness...her eyes were shinning like stars...I am happy seeing her like this...god please protect my children from evil eyes....
     Third person pov
  Kushi was stopped by her brothers...they were seeing something new in her...she was looking different today...smile was not leaving her face...they felt happy seeing her sister like this....
   Kushi pleaded his bhai's to take her to their favorite place....
    They agreed seeing her...puppy eyes....
    Soon they reached their place...with an ice cream box in their hands......
    The place was surrounded with trees...a bench was there near a tree... The tree was decorated with lights.....the place was looking more beautiful with their smiles... kushi's happiness made that place more beautiful...her eyes and face was glowing like the lights.....
    They enjoyed their ice cream with remembering some of their child hood memories.....
   Bhai do you remember one day I said that I will also get my prince charming who loves me and treats me like his princess...I got my prince Bhai...I love arnav Bhai.....I love him....ur sister heart was beating for him.....only for him...he stole my heart Bhai....I have fallen in love with him.....the whole place was filled with kushi's laughs and voice......
  Her brothers hearts filled with happiness and peace seeing their princess happiness.....
   Today was really a best day for kushi....today she got the real meaning of her name...in her life...like her name her life also filled with happiness......
   Arnav POV.
  So miss.rita..will u say us the real truth or we have to apply our techniques on u ...I think u will choose a right path....
    Oho come on..I don't have the whole day... miss....speak up I yelled at her....
   U will not right kk...I have my ways...
Shekar call Sara who was expert in tourturing the criminals..by her methods like pouring hot water on face... banging their head to the wall... Giving shocks...right...
  Yes sir...I will call her...
Rita u want to become a model right ..oho so sad of you..u will never become a model after Sara investigates u....
    She was expert in damaging the faces of the criminals....
    I was about to leave the cabin..then Rita called me...I knew it...
  Now what u want...
Rita: i will say the truth....
Arnav: good say it ...I signalled shekar to record her statement...
Rita: sir I am veer's girl friend.....
    One day swarna slapped veer for misbehaving with her....I still remembered that day...he was boiling with anger...leave it baby...I said to him...he slapped me on my cheek...how can I leave it Rita..she slapped me..she slapped the great veer..I will ruin her life..she will regret her every minute of her life for slapping me..with that he went from there....
   I observed veer always talking with someone on his phone...
   He called me on the morning on that day..he informed me to call swarna..that her friend was in deep trouble..she needs her.....
   I did what veer said...I called swarna in the evening...she arrived at the hostel within 15 mins after my call...veer asked me to call the warden...I called the warden and went to swarna...I took her to the room where veer said to me to take.                 
     In the way our warden came from backside and injected something on her back...she yelled in pain and slowly started to loose her conscious....veer took her to some where..I don't know what happened after....sir ... please trust me I didn't killed her..I am innocent....
  Arnav :
      My blood boiled listening to her words...she is not feeling guilty for what she had done...she  is saying that she is innocent..I slapped hard on her cheek listening to her words...
   What did u say..u are innocent..?
If u didn't helped ur boyfriend and informed about his evil plan to swarna family members or the police she would be alive..today...
   You are a girl Rita..swarna is ur classmate right...do you know the actual meaning of ur classmates they are like ur family..they will be a part of ur journey...did swarna harmed u in these 3 years...she always supported her class mates at every point..do have humanity rita..how could you do that.rita....
   Shekar go and arrest that warden now....
  Take her away from my vision......
       Veer now I have got double evidence against u...u can't escape from me...I will show u how the real insult feels like....I promise veer u will beg me for death....
    I will not leave any criminal who harm's a girl.....a person who harm's a girl is dangerous than a terriost...he should sentence to death....a human is called a man..when he learns to respect a female...the persons who doesn't know how to behave with his opposite gender then he doesn't have the right to call him as a man...

Kushi's favorite spot......

Hii readers hope u like the chapter..sorry for the late update...I hope u love the chapter..feel free to correct my mistakes... please share the story if u like... don't forget to vote and comment....keep smiling meet u with next update..... don't forget to let me know ur opinion on the update...