supporting the doctors

He is breathing his last breath...

All hopes went into vain...

He has seen his family , children suffering...

The heavy traffic made his condition worsen....

His family's happiness filled with pain 

With sobs of loosing their life...

They were cursing the god for snatching their happiness...

Then came a person with white color on his body adding the color to their lives...

Spreading the happiness in their life's by saving his life...

He has made him see the dreams of the brighter future...

The people who are cursing the god have seen the god walking into their dark stage of life to lighten them..

The person who has wiped your tears , scarificed his happiness, scarificed his family time to you have been in trouble ...

The person who has filled the light in your life is being pulled into the darkness...

The color of his life is being snatched by the evil spell nmc..

Instead of joining the hands infront of them  and giving them blessings for saving the life...fight with them ...stand by them ...be the voice of their pain , their struggle...

They may have left us for our sake and seen their happiness , they can be selfish but still they are striving for us ...

The person who fills the confidence to see our dreams is being snatched from seeing the dreams..

The person who saved us from being a orphan on the road is being harshly pulled from the road ...

It's hight time raise the voice ...

Join hands with them...

We may not help the army men who are far from us but we can fight with the white army who are fighting for us for the future...

Just be the wings to wipe the black mark strewing their peace......

This poem is dedicated to all the doctors who are fighting against the nmc bill...

Just support them.....in the basis of humanity...