precap of the story and request to readers

Sir...we have enquired about the bank account from which money was transferred to veer's account...the account was activated in Mumbai..State Bank..
We have traced the location of the phone number...from which veer was getting calls...the call was from the city Mumbai.....
Kk officers...If we want to find the master mind of the crime we have to start our investigation in Mumbai..so be ready to face the challenge..we will start for tonight flight.......arnav said...
.........
....
...
.....
Subham u....how could u do this..????
I can't believe my eyes....how could u man....I punched him so hardly on his face.... kushi's heart will broke into pieces listening to this...
........
.......
...
🌸🌸🌸🌸💮💮💮💮💮🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
I was walking in the beach... the cold breeze was touching my cheeks.. making me giggle...my eyes are searching for my love....arnav...today I am going to convey my feelings for him ..
Finally I am proposing him....he have given our family...the best gift on swarna bhabhi birthday....
Arnav where are you....I was shouting his name.... suddenly some one arms wrapped around my waist..from back side...his scent hit my nostrils....making my nerves relax....
He dipped his face in the crook of my neck....making a bag of butterfly's open in my stomach with his kisses...
Arnav listen na...
Yes wifey... listening....
I turned towards him...now I was facing his beautiful...eyes...which were filled with only love....for me...
Arnav that is I want...to say...hmm that na....
Stop shuttering and spill it out kushi...u made ur husband wait for so long..now u are shuttering to say those magical words.....
He said those words by keeping a pout face...oho! How beautiful he was looking with that face.....
Arnav close ur eyes I can't speak seeing into ur eyes...I will lost in your love....
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Kushi.....
Don't leave me......na love..
I can't live without you....
Come back love..for this heart which is only beating for u......
Come back..... please..

Hi readers I am busy with my exam preparations...I may not be able to update the story.. because of exams...my exams will be starting from Monday and end on 14-4-2018...
I want ur wishes and blessings...pray for my success...
I promise I will update my story daily...from 15-04-2018...and the story will be ended soon...
Don't remove my story from ur library..because of irregular updates...the coming story will be lot of twists...I have just given u a small promo of the story..in coming chapters..hope it's interesting... please wait with patience..and support me..I will update the story after the exam daily..
I am happy pelli pusthakam got 996 reads...trust me I never expected that much reads when I started my story..thank u for all those readers who are reading my story...and thanks to those ..who are placing sweet comments.and encouraging me with their votes....thanks a lot to all... without the readers pelli pusthakam is nothing...thanks to all....
Please wait for the updates...
And please pray for me...
Once the story reach 1 k reads...I have a suprise for u...
Keep smiling.and enjoy the book...
I will be back soon with amazing updates....