chapter-28

Tears started rolling down my cheeks.....I am unable to speak forward ,the past moments we're disturbing me......I was loosing my strength...no kushi u can't get weak....u should fight with the fear...u can't loose ur conscious....fight kushi fight I was struggling in my mind with the painful thoughts closing my eyes......I felt a tight hold on my hand......I opened my eyes to see arnav face...concern was visible on his face...he hold my hands frimly giving me strength...I took a deep breath and continued.......
All was going good in our lives we went to mumbai as our holidays were finished.....I got a call from bhabhi the next day that she was continuing her study's...she told me that she want to continue her study as swarna Varma not as swarna khanna.she want to create her own identity...Bhai agreed for that but on one condition that he will always drop her and pick her from college.....I felt happy that bhai supported bhabhi in acheving her goals and respecting her decession.........
She used to call me daily and shared every thing that happened in college....
As usual bhabhi called me one day and she told me that she slapped a boy called "veer" who was her junior in the college....he passed vulgar comments on her so she slapped him in front of the whole college and taught him a lesson.....but Bhai was very angry and wanted to punch him so hard for misbehaving with his wife...bhabhi pleaded shiv not to involve in this matter because she wants to handle on her own.......I supported bhabhi and I changed the topic to set her mood.....we talked a while.........days are passing and bhabhi never mentioned about veer...I also didn't asked her about him.......
I called bhabhi on the day of her death to ask if she was coming to airport to pick me from there because Shivam went to business trip few days back....she said she is going to the hostel now because her friend called her to meet her at the hostel,she want to discuss something serious.....she will directly come to the airport after meeting his friend..... bhabhi was tensed for her friend....I said to her that every thing will be alright and if not my bhabhi is very smart and she can deal with any problem with her cute smile...we laughed a little....she asked me to board the flight safely and call her as soon as I landed in Chennai...I bid her bye and started to the airport...that moment I don't know it will be the last time to hear her voice....it will be the last time to listen her smile.......
As soon as I landed in the airport Jai,Laksh came to receive me, they came few days before from Mumbai...I was suprised to see them hear because when I called them yesterday they said they went to their grandparents village.......I went to them happily....but their faces has blank expression...their eyes are swollen and red in Color as they are crying for hours........my smile faded seeing their faces.....what's wrong with them I never seen them like this before?
Where is bhabhi Bhai? She promised to pick me from airport.
Where is she? Is she waiting in the car....
I ran towards the car to see her it's been a long time I saw her...I want to see her and hug her....I was missing her a lot......
My excitement faded seeing the car empty.......
Bhai Bhai....I shouted they yelled at me to sit in the car silently.......I was shocked at their reactions.
They never shouted at me......I sat silently in the car....the drive was silent.......I reached my house......but I stopped at the entrance seeing many people in front of my house.....my heart started beating fast..... dangerous thoughts are flashing in my mind.....my body was shivering...I slowly took steps towards the entrance......
I took arnav to the entrance of the house.....u know arnav here in this place I saw my bhabhi laying life less....that day was the worst nightmare of my life....
I saw my bhabhi's face covered with bandages......she was lied there life less...my world shattered seeing her in that position......she never behaved like a bhabhi to me ,she always took care of me like a mother....she shared every thing with me like a friend....she supported me like a sister.... seeing her laying lifeless...my foot struck there...I didn't have any dare to step forward......I was about to fall but laksh,Jai catched me......I was shocked....I saw all my family crying their heart out.....my whole house was filled with crys, the air was filled with sadness....my eyes were searching for only one person....shiv bhai...I quickly stood from there and started searching him.....I saw him lying like a life less Person beside her....her eyes were only seeing her....shiv didn't let his pain brust out.....he feels as if his life will never go on...he is feeling empty without her....it leaves a huge gaping hole in his heart that will never,ever heal him.....he didn't cried at once.....he was just seeing her and capturing her in his eyes....
Days passed without her....the whole house was silent....every part of the house was filled with her laughs,memories...we forgotted to laugh,Bhai was totally broken from inside but never expressed it......his lips never curled into a smile......he rarely used to come to the house....he made him busy in office works...he surrounded his world with business files, projects....he was living but his heart beat stopped the day my bhabhi left him...his world went dark when he lost her......his happiness faded with burning flames of her body...
we left this house because this house was filled with her memories.....our lives were filled with emptyness....Bhai spend most of his time here....he feels that bhabhi is with him.....this whole house was filled with her laughs,fragrance....we left our happiness in this house arnav...we are just acting that we are happy but in reality it hurts a lot......we can't express that pain.....in words...
When I read the news paper........they wrote that swarna is a drug addict.she lives in college hostel and have affairs with many boys....she fell from the hostel terrace due to high dosage of drug..... My blood boiled reading that how can they write that type of nonsense without any enquiry?
we approached the press and court that all the allegations are false...she is a married woman and she never lived in hostel.....Bhai,papa used their influence to prove the allegations false...all the evidences were destroyed...we don't know what happened in the hostel that day...the only thing we know is veer was behind this and he was the son of the minister....that day Bhai decided to destroy him from root...I,Jai,Laksh joined in the same college to collect the evidence...we are trying from 2 years but we didn't get any evidence...
Swarna was a independent strong woman...she had a beautiful soul....she always fought for others rights....but the society gave her a character less tag....why arnav why?
Why people doesn't believe a girl..?
Why they always blame a girl for everything?
What was my bhabhi's fault?
Tell me arnav....that veer snatched everything from us...our happiness,our lives, everything.....we are suffering but he is enjoying his every moment by seeing others in pain.......
I know u are working on swarna's mission.. because Shivam reopened the case again with his influence and handed it to cbi... please arnav u are our only hope.... please prove my bhabhi innocent.... please punish that veer for his bad deeds...... please I beg you....you have dealted many complicated cases please arnav......I started crying falling on the ground....I brust all my pain in front of him.........
Hii readers....hope u like the story... please let me know ur valuable comment on this chapter.... please vote and comment...I know ur are missing arnav and kushi love track... don't worry they will be back...until then keep voting......keep smiling...