chapter-38

Arnav pov
      I like teasing kushi...I slept with her thoughts with a smile on my face....
    I woke up with my phone sound...
Hello
   Good morning sir...
Good morning rakesh....
    Sir can u please come to the office in 10 mins it's important....
   Kk..I am coming...with that I ended the call....went to washroom to freshen up....
   Within 10 mins I reached my office...I saw Rakesh and other team members waiting for me in my cabin...
   What Happened Rakesh...?
Sir we collected some bank details and phone calls list of veer....Rakesh said..
  I took the papers from him and started analysing them...
  Veer was receiving calls daily from the same number...he received the call from the same number on that incident day....
   Rakesh track the location of this number....
   I checked the bank details...veer's account was credited with 1 crore rupees after the few days of the incident...
  I knew it!  veer was just a puppet...there was a master mind behind this incident..who was hiding....and executing his each and every plans...
  Rakesh collect the data of the account number from which  the money is transferred...
   Suman where is the footage I asked u...?
sir the CD's are placed on ur desk...he replied...
   Play them...
CCTV footage - 1
Suresh started playing the footage...I was observing keenly to find a clue....
   Stop there...rewind the clip...and play it in a slow motion...
     There was a black Audi car waiting outside the hostel....
Few minutes later swarna arrived to the hostel in her scooty...
   The Audi car was outside the hostel around 7 pm
     Swarna arrived at the hostel around 7.30......
      Her death took place around 8.30...
  What happened in this 1 hr...
CCTV footage -2
     Suman play the CCTV footage of the shop which is located at back side of the  hostel...
      Yes sir....
  The same Audi car stopped at the compound wall of the hostel back side....2 men came down from the car...at 6.30....
  They entered into the hostel.. through jumping from the compound hall...freeze it and zoom the  clip....I ordered suman...
  Both men face was covered with black cap and scarf...
     But one men has a tattoo on his left hand....with  a letter ' v'...the other men has 5 fingers....for his left hand...
    The Audi went  from there immediately.....
   Suman play the CCTV footage one....
After 8.30.....
     Yes sir
   Sir the CCTV footage after 8.30 was deleted...
    Damm!
Check the CCTV footage -2
    Yes sir...
  Sir there is nothing in it...only empty roads..are recorded...the atmosphere is looking normal and silent....suman replied
           Damm!
    Thank u suman u can leave...I will call u if needed. ....
   Yes sir.....
      They entered into the hostel from back side...that's why they are not recorded in the CCTV footage of hostel...
     But they came from the hostel from front side after killing her...that's why the footage after 8.30 was replaced with a duplicate one....
    Who ever the person behind the  murder ..planned in a clever manner...I have to find that master mind.....at any cost....I will not spare them for killing an innocent....
      I was busy in my office work ...I didn't noticed the time...it's already 5 'o' clock...I have to pick kushi...she will kill me this time..if I am late....
    Kushi pov
       I was waiting for arnav....he said he will pick me in the evening...dad went to office...Jai,Laksh went with shiv Bhai..to attend his employee marriage.....mom was cooking her son in law favourite dishes....I was watching TV with his thoughts filled  in my mind....
    My work alcoholic husband doesn't remember any thing expect his duty....he forgets the world if he is in his cabin....
   Kushi the climate had changed suddenly...bring the clothes from the terrace beta before it rains .....mom yelled from the kitchen....
   Ya maa... going.....
  I went upstairs....to bring the clothes...
As soon as I opened the terrace door the cool breeze touched my skin... giving me a different sensation....
   I quickened collecting clothes...as the clouds began to gather in the sky Up to now, the sky had been postcard-perfect, but it was changing. The beautiful cocktail-blue shade was beginning to darken into gravel-grey. Large pillows of cloud were forming, blotting out the old-gold colour of the sun.
    A huffing wind rose up making all the clothes fall on the ground......
    A tinkling sound came to my ears as the first pearls of rain dropped onto the floor....
    I stopped collecting the clothes...and started enjoying each and every droplet of rain falling on me......
    Arnav pov
    I looked out from my car window...The sky was tar-black and the large clouds are moving fast... I should reach her house before the rain start.... other wise I may struck in traffic....
   I drove fast to her house and went inside...my mil (mother in law) opened the house door...
  Seeing me she gave me a thousand watts smile...
   Come in arnav beta...
       I took blessings from her....and sat on sofa....
    My eyes were continuously searching for my wife...I think maa noticed it....
  Kushi went upstairs to bring the clothes...I don't understand why she is taking this much time to bring the clothes down...mom said...
  I laughed at her words...mom I will go and call her..with that I went upstairs to see what my wife is doing in the upstairs....
     My foot struck at the door side.. seeing her  enjoying the rain...she was completely drenched in the rain....her face  was covered with tiny droplets...
   Her saree was wet showing her curves....she was looking beautiful...her smile...making me crazy....I took slow steps towards her
   Kushi pov
  I was enjoying the rain...I was completely drenched in the rain...I could feel some heat gaze on my back..I turned my head towards..the door...my eyes widen seeing arnav coming towards...me...
    I can feel his gaze more and more stronger as he is approaching me..
    He pulled me towards him..by placing a hand on my waist...I could feel his hands touching my bare waist...passing an electric shock from my foot to heart....
   A...r..n..a..v..I shuttered under his touch...
   Shh! He stopped my words placing his thumb on my lips...
   The rain runs down to  our faces to where our lips meet,each of us tasting the cold drops.instead of detracting from the intensity of the moment....
  He kissed the droplets  from my lips passionately...we kissed passionately under the open sky,lost in a bubble of time and space not even noticing the heavy waterfalls pouring down us.....our bodies are wet with rain...but our hearts were wet with love....and passion of desire...
  A bag of butterfly's open in my stomach tingling me.....
   He left my lips when we both were lacking of breaths....
  I felt his smile against my lips...he swept my hair aside and kissed me just over the collarbone...I clutched his shirt tightly in my fist....
   He nibbled at my ear...his lips were kissing my neck passionately...and I was just lost in his kisses .....
   Kushi....I heard mom voice..and came into senses...
    I ran from there pushing him slightly towards my room...
  I closed my room...with beating heart...my breath was still uneven..I could feel his touch....his kisses...
   Our first kiss.........I smiled looking at  my reflection in the mirror....
  Hii readers hope u like this chapter..I tried to describe their first kiss...hope u like it... please let me know ur opinion in the comment box... don't forget to vote...keep smiling.......