chapter-43

Kushi pov
    My brothers are laughing at my madness...but they are happy that finally his sister fell in love.......
   We went home after spending some time in our favorite place.....
    All went to their rooms...I was waiting for my arnav ji.....really kushi that much respect I thought in my mind...and smiled at my words...I think arnav went out without eating he may be hungry.....I don't understand this dumbo husband of mine..will any body leave his wife after proposing....he always annoys me with his stupid antics.....
   How can I face him...now...he will definitely expects me to answer to his proposal...what should I tell him...?
   Really...
What will u tell  him....
    Oho stupid work alocholic hubby...u stole ur wife's heart... without her permission..and u left without saying a word to her.....
    No...it's not nice....
It should be something special.......
    Think kushi..think.....
Wait....I will prepare arnav's favorite cake.....
    So.....later I will think about how to express my feelings to him.....
   Come kushi u can do it.....
I called my mil.....
   Me: hii maa...did I distrub u....
Mil: naa beta...I am happy finally my daughter remembered me.....
Me; it's not like that maa..how can I forget the most lovely mom....
Mil : acha...so why my daughter is trying to impress me..let me think....she wants something from me...what is it...?
Me : maa can u please tell me the recipe of ur cake..which arnav loves ...a lot...
Mil: oho that's the matter ! That's why my daughter called me ha..I thought she missed me... that's why she called...me..
Me: maa u are always in my heart how can I miss u tell me....
Mil: acha..u are trying to melt my anger with ur sweet words ha..I will tell u the recipe but on one condition...
Me : what is it maa..
Mil : I want to play with ur kids...kushi beta..what's say..I think u understood..
Me : maa....
Mil : I am joking kushi..u know my arnav is right u look beautiful when u blush....I mailed the recipe..with the video..go check it...impressing ur hubby...
Me : thank u maa ur the best I love u....
Mil : oho kushi save your love and kisses for my son...bye beta..come back soon....if u have any doubt call me..I will help u.....
Me : kk maa...I think papa will be waiting for u bye..maa....
I know maa will be blushing.. listening to my words...thanks arnav for giving me a beautiful family.....
   I started preparing the cake batter...I kept the batter in the oven...and set the temperature....
   After half an hour I took the cake..and started icing it......I kept the cake in the firdge...
  And went to the living room.. waiting for him...
  Arnav pov
    I went to my cabin...I called the bank manager the bank which veer has his account...I asked him to get me the details of the account from which veer was getting money...
    Sir...he was here....
Ya I am coming.....
   I went to the cell..
      You...he shouted....
How dare you to arrest me...?
    Keep your voice low veer..I am not ur lecturer...this is not ur class room..this was my place...I don't like the people who shout ..I know how to shut their mouths....
   You didn't see my dare yet...u will just wait ......
    Gopal start the investigation......
Yes sir....
  Veer: what investigation?..why did u arrest me..?
Arnav : oho u don't know why we areested u..then listen..you killed swarna .....we charged a case against you...you are the real culprit of swarna case....
Veer : who said u that...? That bitch kushi...how dare she I will not leave her .....
  How dare you to talk about her..I punched hard on his face.. listening to his words...he fell on the ground...
   Pick him up....I yelled at the officer...
Veer : how can u say that I killed her...I was not there in the city when she died...
Arnav : I slapped him hard on his cheek...you were not there in the city on that day..then  why your credit card bills are saying that u swiped the card 20 times on that day..in the bars, restaurant and shopping mall.....I threw the papers on his face...
    We will consider this as wrong..then what about the confession of ur girl friend rita...Mr veer...
   I played the recording....his eyes widen with shock listening to the recording...his forehead was filled with sweat....
   I think u got ur memory back...why did u killed..her ?
   U just killed her for taking revenge on her for slapping you...
    I punched him on his face again..come on speak up...how dare you to kill an innocent girl....
  U bastard u just took her life for just slapping you...
   Come on say the truth..I slapped him...
    I didn't killed her..I just helped...I am just a puppet of the game..the master mind was some one else....veer shouted...
   I knew it I said in my mind....who is the master mind...say me the name...
   It's kushi.......with that he fell on the ground......
   What Happened to him...gopal..call the doctor....
   Yes sir....
       😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵
Doctor what happened..to him...I asked ..
    Don't worry arnav..he lost his conscious..it's the poison effect...some one injected a slow poison in his blood...it is killing him slowly..but don't worry I have given him the antidote..he will open his eyes soon...
   The doctor said...thank u doctor...
I went to my cabin...
   Gopal arrange tight security around his cell...and inform me as soon as he open his eyes...check every person.. everything which enters into his cell.. arrange the ccc cameras...he is the only way to reach the master mind...
   Sir..I think kushi is the master mind..veer took her name before loosing his senses...
   I glared at him..u may leave gopal...only veer can say the truth..we can't arrest any one without any proof..if kushi is the culprit..she will be arrested...I yelled at him.....
   Why veer took kushi's name....?
Did kushi killed her bhabhi...?
   No arnav what are you thinking...?
Kushi will never think like that in her dreams...my angel side was saying...
   Why not...?
Why can't kushi kill her bhabhi...?
    You just listened the story of her side...but a story has 2 sides...may be she just lied to you...my evil side is saying....
    I was getting mad.. listening to this nonsense...
   My mind was thinking about veer's last words...
   My heart was not ready to believe that kushi will be the culprit....
   One thing I am sure if kushi killed her bhabhi I will not leave her....she will be punished....
    Hi readers hope u like the chapter... please let me know ur opinion in the comment box.. don't forget to vote....what you guys thinking ...... did really kushi killed her bhabhi..may be it's true or wrong...to know wait for my update ..enjoy the story....I will meet u with next update...