chapter-5

arnav pov

I am busy in my recent case that i did not see the time.one of my team member said sir it's too late we can continue the work tomorrow.I dont like any disturbances during my work i just checked the time by seeing at him with anger.Yes i also feel its too late because its already 12 'o' clock.My mom will be waiting for me.I said my team members to gather in my office at sharp 9 am tomorrow.I took my bike keys and started to my home.

I reached my home,parked the bike in the shed and ready to press the bell but suddenly door opened seeing my mother fuming with anger.Arnav what is the time now will any body work till midnight 12.We are waiting for u for the dinner so that we can all eat together.Dont say me any excuses go fresh up and come to the dinning hall quickly.

i went to my room took a hot shower bath because i was feeling very tired.only hot shower help me to relax my muscles.I dressed myself in night suit and went down.I finished my dinner.I was leaving to my room my mother called me and asked me to come to the living room.I went to the living room i saw my father sitting in the sofa.Dad u are still awake.

shekar(arnav's dad) pov

yes my dear super cop come sit here i want to talk to u its important.Tomorrow cancel ur meetings in the evening we are going for dinner to my friends home.I asked his daughter's hand for u. so tomorrow u are going to meet her i am not asking u i am ordering u.Dont make any idiotic plans in ur mind to cancel this marriage.I and ur mother decided to get u married soon.I am not listening any of ur silly reasons.we also want our son to be settled.If u dont like to marry then leave ur job and join my company then i will not ask u for marriage.Decession is yours arnav.Good night remember evening sharp at 6 'o' clock i will message u the address be on time.

Arnav pov

I was shocked on my place what the hell where this match came from i blackmailed all the matrimony agents not to bring any match until i want to settle in my life.I also said them to pretend to my dad that they are searching for matches to me but they are not getting any proper match for me.From where this friend's daughter came from i was thinking in my mind suddenly my mom called me.

latha(mother of arnav) pov

Arnav i know what u are thinking.Her name is kushi very nice and obedient girl we saw her in our relatives marriage. when we enquired about that girl we came to know that she is the daughter of ur fathers friend.I know them they are very lovely persons.She is studying final year in graduation.Marriage will be done only after her graduation.I am very happy if i get her as my daughter in law.

arnav: mom stop it please i did not see that girl i dont know about her any thing.here u are dreaming about my marriage doesn't it sound silly.Marriage is not a joke mom.I dont want to settle in my life very soon.I have some goals .my job is very risky. i dont have any guarantee about my life here ur dreaming about my life.

latha: stop it arnav dont u dare speak about ur life again.I have belief on kushi she is the correct match for u .U will be happy with her.So i dont want any excuses from u. i agree with ur fathers decession.

arnav pov

my mom went angrily from there i dont understand what that girl made to impress my parents.My father is not ready to listen to my any excuses .he even started to black mail me.I am getting irritated i was roaming in my room like a mad fellow what to do suddenly my mom words rang in my year kushi kushi kushi....nice name, is she beautiful, will she understand me ,will i be able to love her.stop it arnav shut ur bloody mind and think what to do so that the girl can reject u and u will be free from this proposal.I am thinking and went to the bed because i should get up early and attend the meeting.I hope she should reject me i will be the happiest person in the world.

hii readers how is the chapter.will kushi arnav will be sucessfull in their plans and escape from this proposal.To know that u should follow my story.please vote and comment.Dont forget to like my story.